Fight Savannah Lakes Village HOA Fees and Get Them Waived
If you live in Savannah Lakes Village, or are considering moving there, you may have questions about Homeowners Association (HOA) fees. Typically, HOA fees cover a variety of amenities and services, and while you cannot negotiate your way out of HOA fees, there may be cases where you are able to request a waiver for hardship or other reasons. If you have questions about , DoNotPay can help.
What will you find at Savannah Lakes Village?
Savannah Lakes Village is a private, resort-style lakefront community in McCormick, South Carolina. Established in the late 1980s at the confluence of Lake Thurmond and Western South Carolina's Freshwater Coast Region, it continues to offer new and resale homes throughout several neighborhoods.
Savannah Lakes Village offers a variety of amenities, including:
- lakefront golf courses
- clubhouse restaurants
- 100+ miles of hiking and biking trails
- Kayaking, fishing, hunting and shooting
- Swimming, bowling, bocce, yoga, tennis, pickleball
- Robust tennis program
Understanding Savannah Lakes Village HOA Fees
All property owners pay a Property Owner's Association fee. You are not required to live in Savannah Lakes Village to use the amenities, and you can choose from flexible payment options. The fees below reflect a portion of the 2021 fee schedule.
|Type Of Fee:||Total Of Fee:|
|Association Dues||Annual - $1629.96
Monthly - $135.83
|Green Fees||Unlimited Annual Golf (Green and Cart) Per person
18 hole - $29.00
9 hole - $16.50
Daily Guests, Daily Cart Rentals and Daily Trail Fees are additional
|Activity Center Fees||Activity Center/Pool/Instructional
Annual - $397.00
Monthly - $33.09
Daily Usage Member - $5.00
|Additional Fees||There are a variety of other amenities that have additional fees. Depending on your interests and needs, you may pay:
Building permit fees
Mail box fee
How Can You Reduce or Avoid Savannah Lakes Village Fees?
While you cannot get out of your property ownership association dues, you can reduce fees in other ways.
- Read your POA/HOA bylaws. Understand your rights and responsibilities. This will help you avoid fines, understand when or why fees might change, and who you should reach out to for concerns.
- Do the math. If you don't live full time in Savannah Lakes Village, it may be cheaper to pay daily rates for some amenities than for an annual membership.
- Appeal to the POA/HOA board if you are experiencing a temporary hardship. You may be able to negotiate a later payment or arrange a payment plan. It might be easier for them to add on late fees or work with you than to pursue any action against you if you go directly to them first.
- Join the board. You may not be able to get an executive role, but if you can get on a committee you may have more influence on how funds are used and how/when fees are raised.
- Make your concerns known. Even if you don't join the board, you should speak up about issues, concerns or rising fees. Check your bylaws if you need to find the right committee or member to contact regarding specific issues, or to find out how to file a complaint.
Let DoNotPay Help with Savannah Lakes Village HOA Fees
Whether you are experiencing a temporary hardship and need assistance requesting a waiver , or you were accidentally charged fees for amenities you didn't use, DoNotPay has the experience to help. We can save you time and stress in just a few simple steps.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Request Fee Waivers?
DoNotPay knows that your time is valuable, and we know that dealing with HOAs can be stressful. We can help you start the process of requesting a fee waiver or fighting incorrect fees right now.
In fact, DoNotPay can help you request a variety of fee waivers, including:
- Ebay Fees
- Coinbase Fees
- Robinhood Fees
- Paypal Seller Fees
- Spirit Airline Baggage Fees
- American Airline Baggage Fees
- HOA Fees
- Etsy Fees
- Chase Checking Account Fees
- Shopify Fees
We can also help with other homeowner concerns, like lowering property taxes. No matter where you need help, the process will be fast, easy and successful with DoNotPay.
What else can DoNotPay do?
Helping you with HOA fees is just one of the many services DoNotPay provides. We can also help you with:
- Discovering and Applying for Scholarships
- Contacting Embassies and Consulates
- Notarizing Documents
- Standardized Documents
- Creating Passport Photos
- Reducing Property Taxes
- Getting Airline Flight Compensation
- Appealing Banned Accounts
- Filing Complaints
No matter what your issue or concern, DoNotPay can help!