The Best Way to Take Advantage of the Rev Fuel Rewards Program
It's important to belong to a reward program that helps you save money. Murphy Drive has a program called Rev fuel rewards that allows customers to redeem accumulated points to reduce the cost of various items, in-store or out of the store. To get fuel discounts, you have to claim redeem your Rev fuel rewards.
Most stores require members to swipe their loyalty cards to redeem the points. However, you can easily misplace or lose your card, which means you miss out on the opportunity to use your fuel rewards. By using DoNotPay, you can redeem your points without a card, as you can access the points from any device.
What Are Fuel Rewards?
Fuel reward is a program that helps you save money by being loyal to a particular brand. The brand, in turn, rewards you with points that you can use to purchase fuel at a discounted price. You can redeem the points in the loyalty program to buy fuel or gas at a lower price from participating fuel or gas service stations.
Some fuel reward programs offer other benefits and discounts on top of any rewards that you can earn by paying for gas with a credit card. You can buy groceries, shop, or dine at selected stores with the reward program to earn fuel rewards.
What You Need to Know About the Rev Fuel Rewards Program
Rev fuel rewards are under the Murphy drive reward program. With the Rev fuel program, you can redeem the points as many times as possible as long as your points are enough. The points, though, have an expiry date, but you can do the following to ensure that you use all your points before they expire:
- Unclaim all your rewards that you won't use before they expire to earn the points.
- Stay active with your Rev account by constantly using the points or playing the Rev game for free points. All points that have not been claimed within 90 days will expire. Also, the customer service team at Murphy Drive will deactivate a dormant account for more than 12 months.
The table below is a summarized plan of how the Rev fuel reward program works.
|Savings per gallon||$1 off per gallon at the pump for up to 20 gallons|
|How it works||While at the pump, you can enjoy $1 off per gallon for up to 20 gallons|
|How to sign up||Register for Murphy rewards through the official website or application|
|Additional benefits||Drive members can earn points while playing the Rev game|
|Where is it available?||Murphy Drive stores|
How to Sign Up for Rev Fuel Rewards Program on Your Own
There are 3 main ways by which you can become a Murphy Drive member and save on fuel and gas and other discounted items at all participating stores.
- Sign up for Rev fuel rewards online – Rev rewards under the Murphy program require you to be an account holder with the store to enjoy the loyalty reward program. To register, visit the Murphy Drive website.
You will then submit your personal information such as your zip code, email address, and phone number to complete the registration process. Upon successful registration, you will become a Murphy member and can enjoy discounts on fuel and other food items.
- Sign up for Rev fuel rewards at the fuel pump or Murphy Drive store – You can register to become a Murphy Drive member at any participating fuel pump. Once you visit the fuel station, talk to an attendant and they will guide you on the documents required to complete your registration.
After submitting the necessary information, the attendant will input your details on the Murphy Drive system. Upon acceptance, you will become an account holder and be ready to accumulate and claim the reward points.
- Sign up for Rev fuel rewards through Murphy Drive App – You can download the Murphy Drive app on Play Store or App Store. If you registered through the website, use the same details to log in to the app.
However, if you don't have an account, click on create a new account and fill in the form with the necessary details. After successful submission, your account will be ready to get reward points.
How to Sign Up and Claim Rev Fuel Rewards With the Help of DoNotPay
You don't have to use your card or miss out on fuel discounts just because you don't have your card with you. DoNotPay can help you claim your fuel rewards from any device with one click of a button.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you choose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Rev Fuel Rewards
DoNotPay offers you easy access to your Murphy Drive account so you can claim your fuel rewards. You can conveniently access the available discounts in the stores within your area and reduce fuel costs with Rev fuel rewards.
Check out even more places to save on fuel:
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
DoNotPay is committed to helping motorists maximize fuel savings. Besides Rev, we can help you maximize your savings using multiple fuel reward programs in addition to Rev fuel rewards. Aside from fuel rewards, DoNotPay can also help with other issues such as:
Sign up today to enjoy the full benefits of DoNotPay.