How to Best Remove Image Background in Android
Probably, the image background in your Android phone may be messy or unattractive. When that is the case, replacing it with a better one may be necessary. Adobe Photoshop will be the ideal option if you need to handle the task professionally.
However, are available that can help you remove and replace an image background in Android. Additionally, DoNotPay will prove an ideal solution in this case.
Steps to Remove Image Background in Android
Download and install the .
Once you install the app, open it and select the "Load a photo" option.
Choose the image background you wish to remove and crop out the focused part as much as possible. After that, click the "done" option.
Three options will be available at this stage. These include "Manual," "Auto," and "Eraser." Select the "Auto" option with zoom-in into the image background.
If you make a mistake, simply revert the change. You can also use the eraser to fix the issue. Note that removing the entire image background in Android is possible with a little practice.
When replacing the image background, you only need to click on the done option at this stage. After that, ensure the smooth level is up to the maximum. That ensures that the image background you opt for is smooth.
Click the "Finish" option, and you will be done after a little processing.
Other Options You Can Use to Remove Image Background in Android
You can also remove the image background in android online by following the steps below.
- Search https://www.remove.bg/ on your browser and open the site.
- Upload the photo you wish to remove.
- Once you upload the photo, RemoveBG will separate the background object using its artificial intelligence.
- After that, downloading the image with a transparent background will not be a problem.
Creating a professional-looking image after removing the image background in Android is possible using PhotoRoom. Afterward, you can select a color or set a white background. PhotoRoom can also erase a background, blur it, or desaturate it for a color splash of the object.
So, if you want to make Portrait photos for your ID, Product images for marketplaces, and e-Commerce, among other things, you should consider using PhotoRoom. Here are some details on using PhotoRoom to remove image background in Android.
- Open PhotoRoom using your Android phone.
- Select a picture from the gallery on your phone.
- The app scans and automatically removes the background from the image.
- You can replace the background by clicking the "Background" icon.
- If you need solid color backgrounds, tap "Fill."
- You can also click on "Replace" and choose an image from your phone's gallery or the built-in collection.
- If you need a transparent background, click the "Background" icon and tap "Erase."
- Once you are done, click the "Save" icon at the top right. After that, save the photo to your phone's gallery.
Note that a small watermark at the bottom corner will be available on images edited on the free PhotoRoom version. For that reason, you can use other tools to remove the watermark or leave sufficient room for cropping.
3. PhotoLayers and Background Eraser
Separating the subject from the background is also possible using a Background Eraser. Afterward, you can use the PhotoLayers app from the same developer to create a new background. That is achievable by following the procedure below.
- Open the Background Erase app.
- Tap on "Load a Photo" and select the image.
- Crop the image as much as you can while keeping the subject in the frame.
- Three options for removing the background will be available: Manual, Auto, and Magic.
- If you want to remove similarly colored areas from the image, use the "Auto" mode. The option should only be used if the subject and background have good color separation.
- The "Manual" mode allows you to manually erase the background from the image.
- On the other hand, the "Magic" mode detects edges automatically, as with PhotoShop's Magic Wand tool. Use this option carefully to erase the background around the edges.
- Use the "Repair" option to recover erased parts of the subject.
- Tap on "Done" and choose the level of smoothness for the edges.
- If you need a picture with a transparent background, tap on "Save."
Once you are done, the next procedure will involve replacing the transparent background with a new image.
How to Remove Image Background in Android Using DoNotPay
You can remove the image background in your Android phone using DoNotPay by creating a cancellation letter in two easy steps as per the details below.
- Simply drag-and-drop or upload your photo to DoNotPay and click "Submit."
- DoNotPay will process the image, detect the target of the photo, and remove the background. Your new, transparent photo will be available to download from your "My Disputes" page. To protect your privacy, the download link will expire after 24 hours, and the file will be removed from our servers.
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Remove Image Background in Android?
|Fast||Removing the background image in Android using DNotPay takes a short time.|
|Easy||Keeping track of all the steps involved in removing image background in Android and filling out tedious forms will be unnecessary when you opt to use DoNotPay.|
|Successful||DoNotPay makes the best case for you to give you peace of mind.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Removing an image background in Android does not have to be a daunting task. You can make that achievable by signing up with DoNotPay today!
- It helps you create passport photos
- Allows you to appeal a banned account
- It has a provision for file converter