How RaceTrac's Fuel Rewards Can Save You Hundreds
You're frustrated by how much you pay at the pump every week. Fortunately, you can save money at the pump every week by signing up for . In this comprehensive guide, we're going over how this rewards program works, how you can sign up yourself, and how you can use DoNotPay to sign up hassle-free.
How the RaceTrac Fuel Rewards Program Works
The program works in three simple steps:
- Scan your Rewards barcode when you purchase qualifying products in the convenience store or enter your phone number at the pump when you buy fuel.
- Earn 1 point for every gallon of gas or diesel you buy and 1 point for every quarter you spend on qualifying products.
- Redeem your points for free food and drinks or discounted fuel. Points expire if not redeemed after 36 months.
|Savings/Gallon||10 cents per gallon on the first 40 gallons for a limited time only; 3 cents per gallon for every additional gallon.|
|How it works||earn points for buying fuel or qualified products|
|How to register||online, in-person, or through the app|
|Other benefits||One free coffee, fountain, or frozen drink every month, week, or day based on lifetime points earned.|
|Where is it available?||550 RaceTrac locations nationwide|
Note, to save three to 10 cents per gallon on fuel, you must pay $2.49 per month for a VIP rewards membership.
How Else You Can Save With the RaceTrac Fuel Rewards Program
If you don't want to pay $2.49 per month to save three to 10 cents per gallon, you have a couple of options:
- Redeem 175 points and save 10 cents per gallon on your fill up
- Save seven cents per gallon every time you swipe at the pump by linking your RaceTrac Rewards + Debit card to your bank account
Also, you should be aware that the fuel rewards can be combined for savings of up to 27 cents per gallon on fuel. In other words, if you choose to subscribe to the VIP rewards program, link your bank account to your RaceTrac Rewards + Debit card, and redeem 175 points, you can save 27 cents per month. Once the promotional period ends, you can save up to 23 cents per gallon by combining the three rewards opportunities.
How to Sign Up for RaceTrac Fuel Rewards
You can register for RaceTrac fuel rewards in-person at the cash register inside the convenience store, online, or through the app. To sign up, you will need to:
- Provide an email address
- Create and remember a password
- Provide your phone number
- Provide your birthday
Register for the RaceTrac Fuel Rewards Program Through DoNotPay
Thanks to the new Fuel Rewards product DoNotPay has, earning fuel rewards could not be easier. This new product makes it easy to sign up for a rewards account with your favorite gas stations, keep track of your points, and manage your Alt IDs.
The registration is automated, and all of your information for all of the rewards programs you are a member of is in one secure place. The next time you need to fill up your fuel tank, simply open DoNotPay and start saving at the pump.
How to Get Fuel Rewards and Discounts Using DoNotPay
To reiterate, earning fuel rewards with the help of DoNotPay could not be easier. If you want to start earning RaceTrac fuel rewards, but you're not quite sure where to start, just use DoNotPay to follow these three simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With a Mere Button Click
If your goal is to save money when you fill up at RaceTrac, DoNotPay is perfect. That said, it works across all companies with just the click of a button. In just three quick, easy steps, you can sign up for fuel rewards for any other gas station that is convenient for you. You can even sign up for other programs like:
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you do a lot more than save money on fuel and coffee. You can also use DoNotPay to: