PA Pothole Reporting With DoNotPay
Thanks to snowy winters and salty road treatments, Pennsylvania residents experience some brutal potholes. PA potholes can damage your vehicle, cause accidents, and cause injury! Even after a mild winter, you might find yourself surprised by dangerous potholes on PA roads. Don't worry. You can to the right agency using the DoNotPay App.
It's the fast, easy way to report a pothole in PA.
This article explains how to .
We'll also cover:
- How to report a PA pothole by yourself
- Pennsylvania pothole statistics
- And all the other issues you can resolve using DoNotPay, like trash burning neighbors, illegal dumping, rats, and graffiti in PA
Let's get started.
How to Report a Pothole in PA With DoNotPay
Whether you're in Pittsburgh, Philly, Erie, or Lancaster, you can report a pothole anywhere in Pennsylvania using DoNotPay. It's speedy and straightforward.
Just complete these easy steps:
- Go to the City Repairs product on DoNotPay.
- Sue the city for compensation.
- If you want to report an issue, choose which problem you would like to report (pothole, broken lights, etc.) and tell us more about when you first noticed the issue.
- If you want to request compensation, tell us whether you 1) suffered a personal injury, or 2) suffered from property damage. Then tell us more about the incident date, where it took place, and any expenses you have already paid. Include the names of witnesses if applicable.
- Upload supporting documents and other evidence files.
- Enter the amount you want to be compensated in damages and verify your e-signature.
As you can see, the DoNotPay App is the fastest and most reliable way to report a pothole, But you can also try reporting potholes by yourself. Let's see how that works.
PA Pothole Reporting and Damage Claims via Penndot.gov
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT or Pdot) can help you report a terrible PA pothole and make a damage claim.
You'll need to:
- Visit Penndot.gov
- Scroll down to the county list, and select the county/commonwealth where the damage occurred
- There is a list of phone numbers for every county/commonwealth, and specific directions for each
Fill Out the Forms to Report the Potholes and Make Damage Claims
Eventually, you'll need to fill out a form that describes the location of the pothole and the damage to your vehicle. You'll also need to submit evidence to support your claim.
|Claim for property damage||Some photographic evidence and repair estimates|
|Injury compensation||Medical records, doctors' letters, receipts, and the like|
Be sure to:
- Sign and date the form
- Send it to the commonwealth via certified mail (so it doesn't get "lost")
- Keep a copy of everything for your records
Submit those to the commonwealth, and wait. The process might take many months. Meanwhile, you'll be driving around in a damaged vehicle or paying for repairs yourself!
Wait Around for Many Months
This process is known to take a long time. You'll spend hours waiting on hold, bouncing around in phone systems, and leaving messages for people who might be on vacation. You can start following up with your PA pothole report and the damage claims every 2 weeks, but it might take as long as six months to solve. The DoNotPay App is the much faster way to report potholes in Pennsylvania, no matter where you are in the state!
DoNotPay: Report a PA Pothole Even if You Don't Live There
Imagine you're one of 104 million Americans who get on the road for holiday travel. You cross the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania on Interstate 90, near Erie, PA. You strike a huge pothole. But thankfully, no one is hurt. Your vehicle seems okay.
Your question is, "Should I report a pothole in PA if I don't live there?" The answer is yes! Your PA pothole report could save lives. And, if it turns out that your vehicle is damaged, after all, you'll have the documentation needed to file a damage claim and get reimbursed.
Remember, the fastest and easiest way to report a pothole in Pennsylvania is through DoNotPay. Let the world's first robot lawyer handle it on your behalf.
But that's not all the app can do!
What Else Can I Do with the DoNotPay?
First, DoNotPay can help you with any issue that needs to be reported to your city, county, or state.
Use it to:
- Report parking violations and handicap parking violations
- Report traffic light problems
- Make traffic light complaints
- And report streetlights out
And DoNotPay can help with all sorts of other legal legwork! Use it to chase down marriage, birth, and death certificates, cancel timeshares and stop unwanted junk mail, too.
Remember, DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer. Any time a company or organization is mistreating you, the app can help. Try it out today!