Easily Claim Free Gas With Marathon Fuel Rewards
With gas prices following an upward curve year in year out, all any American would wish for is to get lower fuel prices, even by a few cents. Marathon allows its customers to sign up for the program, MakeItCount, and get up to 10 cents off every refill.
Marathon offers different rewards programs which consumers can participate in across the United States. For example, the CentsOff partner program allows consumers to earn redeemable points from every fuel purchase and other special promotion sales.
While signing up for the MakeItCount programs may be easy, keeping track of the earned points and redeeming them may not be too friendly. DoNotPay helps sign you up for the rewards program, keeps track of your points every time you fuel and enables you to redeem your points easily for the available rewards.
How Marathon Fuel Rewards Program Works
The rewards program involves three steps:
- Sign up for the program
- Earn points from fuel and other select items
- Choose a reward option and redeem your points
This table summarizes how the work and how you can easily sign up for the program.
|Savings/gallon||10 cents per gallon on the first four visits
5 cents per gallon every day
|How it works||After signing up to the program, you earn points on every fuel purchase and other select items in the stores, which you can redeem for fuel discounts, airline points, hotel points, charitable donations, and e-gift cards. Ensure that you enter your MakeItCount ID in every purchase so that you can earn points.|
|How to sign up||You can sign up online or on the MakeItCount app. Provide the details necessary and you’re all set!|
|Where is it available?||The program is available throughout, but the merchandise for the selected items eligible for earning points is updated every three months.|
How to Sign Up for the Marathon Rewards Program on Your Own
Signing up for the Marathon's reward program is easy. Here's how to do it:
- Go to www.makeitcount.com or download the MakeItCount app on the play store.
- Click on the Sign-Up button to get started.
- Enter all the required details, including your name, email address, and ZIP Code
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then continue
- Choose a rewards program like CentsOff Program, eGiftCards, PetCo, etc.
- Verify your account through a link sent to your email.
- Start fuelling and participating in the available offers to earn more redeemable points.
When you are at the fuel pump or the store, choose MakeItCount or CentsOff before you begin the transaction and enter your MakeItCount ID. The ID number must be in this format 11 + your mobile number. Select YES on the prompt that appears to earn points on that purchase.
How to Sign Up for Marathon Rewards Program With the Help of DoNotPay
It's easy to forget to register your points every time you fuel or purchase any selected item at the store. However, you can make it easier for yourself through DoNotPay.
DoNotPay has a Fuel Rewards product that removes the hassle of signing up for a rewards account and constantly keeping track of your reward points. You'll only need to submit the required information once, and DoNotPay will sign you up automatically, keep your records intact for future use, and also help you redeem your points any time.
DoNotPay also helps you do other things like checking your fuel points, especially if you have already signed up. Here's how to go about it.
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
And that's it! Once you sign up for a rewards account, we'll give you an Alt ID (your phone number) that you can use to redeem savings at the gas station you selected. Marathon fuel rewards program allows you to earn 10 cents per gallon for the first four visits if you are new and 5 cents per gallon for regular consumers.
If you ever forget your Alt ID or want to track your fuel points, just open the DoNotPay Fuel Rewards product, and you'll see it right there!
Need Help Signing Up for Marathon Fuel Rewards?
Signing for Marathon fuel rewards doesn't have to stress you out. DoNotPay will help you sign up and keep track of your points so that you can easily redeem them. Check out DoNotPay's Fuel Rewards Product Page to get started.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can also help you sign up for other rewards programs such as: