How Kmart's Fuel Rewards Can Save You Money
Are you frustrated by how much you shell out every time you fuel up? Are you wondering what you can do to save money on fuel? If so, keep reading this comprehensive guide to discovering how DoNotPay can sign you up for Kmart fuel rewards and save you money at the pump.
It's possible to sign up for Kmart fuel rewards in person or online, but it's a hassle. With DoNotPay, you can start saving money at the pump in just three simple steps.
How Kmart Fuel Rewards Works
With Kmart fuel rewards, you earn points equal to 5% of your eligible fuel purchases, 3% of eligible food purchases at grocery stores and restaurants, 2% at Kmart and Sears, and 1% on all other spendings. In other words, if you spend $300 on fuel, you get $15 worth of points to redeem. If you spend $1,000 at restaurants and grocery stores, you get $30 worth of points to redeem.
|Savings/Gallon||Earn points equal to 5% of your fuel purchases.|
|How it works||Sign up for a Shop Your Way Mastercard issued by Citibank and earn points that can be redeemed for discounted or free Sears or Kmart items; points can also be redeemed at Shop Your Way's online store; points expire after 365 days.|
|How to sign-up||In-person or online|
|Additional Benefits||Sign up by January 29, 2022, and get a $40 credit if you make $50 in eligible purchases within 30 days of registering.|
|Where is it available?||Online and in Sears and Kmart stores|
How to Sign Up for Kmart Fuel Rewards
There are two ways on how you can sign up for Kmart fuel rewards:
- In-Person - You could sign up in-person at your local Kmart or Sears, but you'd have to pull out your driver's license and divulge personal information in front of everyone behind you in line. Besides, if you signed up in person, you'd be missing out on precious time with your loved ones and a $40 promotional incentive.
- Online - It is also possible to sign up online, but you'd have to prove you're not a robot by choosing every image with a taxi, bridge, or fire hydrant. Unfortunately, if you make a mistake while solving the CAPTCHA, you'll have to start over. Who has time to stare at small, grainy images to hunt for an object?
Sign Up for Kmart Fuel Rewards With DoNotPay
Thanks to DoNotPay's new Fuel Rewards product, saving money on fuel is easier than ever. Signing up for rewards accounts is a breeze and you don't have to worry about tracking your Alt ID or points.
How to Get Discounts and Rewards for Fuel Using DoNotPay
Are you on the fence about signing up for Kmart fuel rewards and worried about all of the steps required? DoNotPay has you covered. Here are three simple steps you need to take to sign up for Kmart fuel rewards and start saving on your fuel costs today:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Sign Up for Kmart Fuel Rewards
You should use DoNotPay to sign up for Kmart fuel rewards because it is:
- Fast - you don't have to wait in line to talk to a cashier or customer service representative, dig out your driver's license, and divulge confidential information in front of strangers. You also don't have to spend several frustrating minutes trying to identify every photo with even the tiniest bit of a traffic light included.
- Easy - signing up with DoNotPay is a breeze. We won't make you prove that you're a human. We won't try to sell you a Layaway contract you neither want nor need. We'll just sign you up for your Kmart fuel rewards card so you can start saving 5% every time you fill up your tank.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With a Single Button Click
Signing up for Kmart fuel rewards is a great way to save money on your fuel costs. However, sometimes you need to stop at a gas station that doesn't participate in Kmart's fuel rewards program. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you save on fuel costs regardless of the nearby gas stations.
DoNotPay can also help you save at other gas stations:
DoNotPay can also help you solve other problems such as: