How to Reach EarthLink Customer Service in No Time
EarthLink is an American internet service provider. The company was founded in 1994 and had its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. It offers fast, secure, and affordable internet to more than 5 million customers. EarthLink also provides premium privacy and security products to consumers. The company is currently redefining the telecom industry by driving a customer-centric agenda that is focused on building partnerships and enhancing customer experience.
It is also worth noting that EarthLink is not just your regular internet provider. The company offers a wide array of business solutions that are tailored to your needs and the needs of your business. You can use EarthLink for website development and security, just to mention a few.
Just like with any other internet service provider, you may experience problems from time to time with your connection. However, getting EarthLink customer service to deal with your issue immediately can be a challenge. This is why you need DoNotPay to help you .
EarthLink Support Contact Number and Email
The following are important details to know if you want to :
|Customer Care Number||833-657-0732|
|Moving and Address Change||877-318-2092|
|Deals and Packages||888-858-0822|
|Is a call-back offered?||Yes|
|Are calls picked by a real person?||Yes|
|Department receiving the call||Customer service|
|Calling Hours||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM ET,
7 days a week
|Which is the best time to call?||10:45 AM|
|Average Wait Time||6 minutes|
EarthLink Corporate Office Address
980 Hammond Dr. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
EarthLink Live Chat
Most customers also love taking advantage of the live chat option as an alternative to calling because this option has a shorter wait time.
Common Reasons Customers Contact EarthLink Customer Care
The following are some of the common reasons people :
- Scheduling an installation appointment
- Communication problems
- Trying to change passwords
- Trouble verifying identity
- Connection problems
- Inquiring about payment
What if Earthlink Refuses to Help, Can I Sue Them in Small Claims Court?
If you feel you have been done injustice and EarthLink is not willing to own up to their mistake and give you the compensation you deserve, you can sue them in a small claims court. Here is how DoNotPay can help you with this process:
- DoNotPay will generate a demand letter that you will send to EarthLink to try to settle things out of court.
- If the company is not responsive, you can proceed to fill out the court forms. DoNotPay will also assist you with this.
- DoNotPay will then guide you through the process of filing an official complaint with the court.
- You will then serve EarthLink to let them know they are being sued, specifying the reason (s) for suing them.
- When it is time to show up in court, DoNotPay will give you a script to use before the judge.
Get in Touch With EarthLink’s Customer Service Using DoNotPay
If you have an issue with EarthLink, you want the problem resolved as soon as possible. However, it can be very infuriating to have to dial the support number countless times and wait for hours to finally get in touch with a customer care representative.
This is why we have come up with the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With the help of DoNotPay, you will never have to wait on hold for hours again. DoNotPay will contact any customer service number on your behalf and wait on hold. As soon as the next available agent gets on the line, you will get a notification from DoNotPay, so that you can state your problem and get the assistance you need.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip EarthLink's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up, so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help You Skip the Phone Queue at 10,000+ Companies
DoNotPay can also help you skip the customer service of other companies, such as
- Mojang customer support
- Walmart customer support
- Ubisoft support
- Rockstar support
- Marriott customer service
- Amazon customer service
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can offer you many other services, such as:
- Helping you sue anyone in a small claims court
- Helping you with DMV appointments
- Helping you get free trials
- Helping you with bills
- Helping you find missing money
- Helping you file a complaint
- Helping you get airline flight compensation
- Helping you analyze TOS
And so much more. DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer. At DoNotPay, we work hard to help you take on big corporations and beat bureaucracy. Do not be left out. Sign up with DoNotPay today to enjoy the many amazing services we have to offer.