How to Get Your Orlando World Center Marriott Resort Fees Waived
Orlando - one of the happiest places on earth. With loads of sunshine and a theme park on every corner, there's something for everyone to do here. Equipping the city to handle the number of tourists it gets annually has left it the perfect fit for hosting large events. If you are attending an event at the Orlando World Center Marriott but are worried about all the , DoNotPay can help you appeal to them.
Fees at the Orlando World Center Marriott
When you're looking for somewhere to stay, you may be lured in by a low rate, but the final charge on your bill will likely be much higher due to state or city taxes and hotel fees. These fees may represent such a large part of your bill that you consider staying elsewhere. To remove the element of surprise, DoNotPay can let you know what to expect before you finalize your booking at the .
Extra Bed Fee
While rooms are listed for optimum occupancy, it is sometimes possible for more people to sleep in the room. The number of sleeping spaces typically includes both the bed and a sofa bed where available, but some rooms have enough space to fit an additional bed. There is a fee for the extra bedding.
The Orlando World Center Marriott does charge a $35 resort fee to cover the cost of amenities. The fee includes
- In-room wi-fi for up to six devices
- Daily dining credit of $20 per room per night (does not accumulate over your stay)
- Scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks and Disney Springs for up to 4 guests
- Daily dry cleaning credit for up to 2 pieces of clothing per room
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
- 15% discount on retail pricing for spa services
Services must be charged to your room for you to receive the credits.
The Orlando World Center Marriott has three tiers of parking fees:
- Valet Parking - $40
- Self-Parking - $25
- Electric/Plug-in Hybrid Parking - Free!
You may be able to get credit toward this fee with a hotel promotional code.
There are fees for any package handling the hotel has to do on your behalf. You can be charged for
|Incoming Packages||If you forgot anything at home or intentionally didn't bring it because you will only be using it at your destination, you can have packages delivered to the hotel.|
|Packages Held at the Hotel for More Than Three Days||If you order something too far in advance or leave it with the hotel until you are ready to depart, you will be charged a fee based on the weight of the package.|
|Outgoing Packages||You may be collecting souvenirs, but try to leave some space in your luggage instead of planning to ship them home to avoid this fee|
If you cancel your reservation less than 72 hours before the beginning of your stay, you will be charged a fee of no less than one night's stay with taxes and fees. If you reserve with Marriott Bonvoy points, your cancellation fee may be higher. Fees may vary seasonally.
Early Departure Fees
You planned the length of your stay when you reserved your room, but plans do change. Hotel staff will ask you to confirm your departure date upon your arrival. If you need to stay short, you can, but you'll be charged a fee equal to one night of your stay plus tax. This fee helps the hotel account for the revenue lost on your newly available room.
Lower Your Bill for Your Stay at Orlando World Center Marriott
The best way to save yourself from all of these fees is to search the hotel website for promotions. If you view the offers tab at any Marriott, you will find a list of promotional codes that you may be eligible for. These codes can get you several perks, like
- Free self-parking for one vehicle
- Discounted nightly rates
- Complimentary room upgrades
- Late checkout
- Nightly resort credits
If you are unable to find any promotions, you may be able to save money at the last minute by asking for the resort fee to be waived if amenities are unavailable. The resort fee exists to cover amenity costs, but if you are unable to use them, you aren't getting what you paid for. Your request will not always be granted, but the potential benefits definitely outweigh the risks.
Avoid Resort Fees at the Orlando World Center Marriott With DoNotPay
If you want to but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Negotiations product on DoNotPay.
- Answer a few questions about your hotel bill, which charges you want to have refunded, and the details of your reservation.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
Let DoNotPay Do All the Asking for You
The point of a vacation is to relax, but getting ready to go can be a frustrating experience. DoNotPay is here to help you stress less about checking off all the to-dos. We can assist you with
- Getting passport photos
- Completing child travel consent forms
- Getting compensation for flight inconveniences
- Contacting embassies and consulates
- Getting tourist visas
and more! Try DoNotPay today to see how much simpler traveling could be!