Does Big Lots Do Cash Back?
Did you know that getting a store credit card can earn you cash back on your purchases? Many stores offer credit cards that can get you anywhere between 1% to 5% cash back on all purchases you make in the store or online. It can be a great way to save money, but, unfortunately, not all store credit cards offer this kind of perk. That being said, you may be wondering if Big Lots offers cash back on store credit card purchases, or at the register.
DoNotPay can help you save a lot of money at most retailers if you utilize their money-saving services. Helping you find ways to get cash back on your purchases is just one of the many things they do.
Do Big Lots Do Cash Back?
No, Big Lots does not do cash back. They don't do it on their store credit card or at the register if you use a debit card. However, even though the store doesn't directly offer cash back, you can get cash back for Big Lots through Ibotta. There aren't any other apps online that offer cash back at Big Lots currently.
If I Can't Get Cash Back, How Else Can I Save Money at Big Lots?
Even though Big Lots doesn't do cash back on purchases, there are still other ways you can save money at the retailer. Like most big retail stores, Big Lots has a rewards program you can sign up for to receive coupons and access to big sales throughout the store. You should know that Big Lots does not accept manufacturer coupons though.
Here are a few ways you can save money at Big Lots:
- Big Lots has a BIG Rewards program you can sign up for. For every three purchases you make, you receive a $5 coupon. These coupons can be stacked up in a transaction to earn more points towards a $5 reward.
- For every $200 you spend on furniture, you'll get $10 worth of store credit.
- In April and October, take advantage of Big Lot's 20% off sale. This is only applicable if you sign up for BIG Rewards.
- Get a 15% off "Birthday Surprise" coupon for entering your birthday in the BIG Rewards app. This coupon is sent at the beginning of the month each year.
- Ask for a price match on items that aren't an "online exclusive".
If the cash back you're looking for is physical cash, then Big Lots isn't the place to go. There are no ATMs in the store, and cashiers cannot give cash back at the register.
What Stores or Companies Do Offer Cash Back?
There are tons of stores or credit card companies that offer cash back on purchases. Depending on the type of cash back you want, you'll need to be mindful of what store you go to, or what credit card you apply for. Cash back on a credit card is different from getting cash back at a store.
Some companies that offer cash back:
|Apple Card||Apple Pay||Citi|
Of course, there are not the only companies that offer cash back. Many stores have rewards programs, credit cards, or partners with certain apps to get you cash back on your purchases. Or, you can simply get cash back at a register at a retail store.
How to Get Cash Back
The process for getting cash back depends on what type of cash back you're wanting. Getting cash back on a purchase with a credit card, and receiving physical cash at a register have very different steps. It's even different if you're using an app that promises cash back on certain purchases.
To receive physical cash back at a store:
- Purchase an item, or go through your regular shopping list.
- Have your items scanned at the register.
- If you're using a debit card, click the cash back option before you process the payment.
- Select the amount you want, go through with the purchase, and receive your cash!
With a credit card:
- Sign up for a credit card that has a cash back promotion.
- Shop at stores the credit card company has partnered with to receive "cash back" on your purchase.
- The "cash back" can be applied to future purchases, but you will not receive physical cash.
On an app:
- Sign up for a money-saving app such as Ibotta or Fetch.
- When you make a qualifying purchase, take a picture of your receipt to upload to the app.
- When you earn enough money from purchases, you can cash out to your bank or PayPal in most cases.
Get Cash Back With the Help of DoNotPay
Since most stores don't advertise the opportunity to get cash back at the register, it can be frustrating to search for a store that does. And searching for the right credit card that offers the best cash back rewards can be time-consuming and difficult too. Luckily, DoNotPay can make searching much easier for you.
It only takes three steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick-off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that's it! DoNotPay will send you the best cash back options we can find and help you to start earning more cash back on your purchases!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Almost anything! Whether your problem is getting cash back on a credit card, or even a gift card, DoNotPay can help! Not only can they do that, but they can also help with finding free raffle tickets, free trials, and dealing with customer service. Before you make your next retail purchase, see if DoNotPay can find you a way to save a little extra money.