How to Earn Free Cash Back at Valvoline
Did you know that the program will pay you to change your oil? While it's become commonplace for banks and credit card companies to offer cash back for spending, not everyone knows that the opportunities to earn cash back on purchases extends far beyond just those two institutions.
These days, everyone from digital payment platforms to merchants themselves offers cash back to incentivize consumers to use their products and services. When you're just getting started with cashback incentives, it can all feel like a lot to navigate. The good news is that DoNotPay's Get Cash Back feature makes earning money on purchases easier than ever.
Valvoline Rewards and Cashback Opportunities
While Valvoline does offer cash back incentives, it's important to know a bit about the program before diving in. That way you can get the most out of your efforts.
There are two ways to get something more from your Valvoline purchases. The first is through their Team Valvoline Rewards program and the other one is a direct cashback program. When enrolled in Team Valvoline, you can upload your purchase receipt to receive a reward code.
|Valvoline Rewards Program
|Points can be exchanged in the Rewards Shop for things such as:
|Valvoline's "Snap and Save" promotion
|Earn $5 back through Venmo, PayPal, or check
How to Get the Most Out of Valvoline's Cash Back Program
To get the most out of Valvoline's "Snap and Save" cash back promotion, you'll first need to be aware that the program exists. Since it's not something that just automatically applies when you make a purchase, you'll need to know that you're eligible and follow the steps in order to earn cash back.
How to Get Cash Back at Valvoline
In order to earn cash back on your oil changes at Valvoline, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Choose the grade of oil that's right for you.
- Buy any 5-quart jug of Valvoline motor oil.
- Snap a picture of your receipt. Be sure that you've circled the date and time, the participating product, and the receipt total.
- Upload the picture of your receipt at this site: teamvalvoline.com/cashback
- Receive a reward code via email within 24 hours.
- Follow the instructions to redeem your reward code.
- Choose how you would like your cash back delivered (Venmo, Paypal, or check).
Getting cash back for your oil change requires that you buy Valvoline brand oil, hold on to the receipt long enough to snap a photo of it, and follow the steps exactly as they are listed above.
What Is Valvoline's Cash Back Limit?
Valvoline limits this offer to six (6) rebates per email address, phone number, or household.
Get Cash Back From Valvoline With the Help of DoNotPay
Earning purchases, specifically for motor oil, may not seem as if it leads to much of a payoff. After all, what's $5 back? Though $5 may not sound like much at first glance, you have to consider two things.
- First, consider what $5 will buy. In most places in North America, $5 will still buy more than a gallon of gas. Think how many miles you can drive on just that one amount! That's quite literally gas in your tank to take you further down the road.
- Second, cash back promotions tend to add up. When people forget to redeem their cash back or rewards program opportunities, they can leave hundreds of dollars per household per year essentially lying unclaimed. By itself, a $5 cash back opportunity from Valvoline may not seem like a lot. But over time, particularly when combined with other cash back options, it can all really add up.
With DoNotPay, getting started only takes three steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that's it! DoNotPay will send you the best cash back options we can find and help you to start earning more cash back on your purchases!
DoNotPay Has Your Back
If you're just now investigating how you can earn cash back for your regular spending, including oil changes, DoNotPay has your back. We've collected information and created products and services to help you do just that.
- How cash back works on credit cards
- How cash back works on apps
- Getting cash back from Discover
- Getting cash back from Apple cards
- Getting money back from PayPal
- Getting cash back from a Citi card
- Getting cash back from Apple Pay
- Understanding Walmart's cash back limit
We do so much more than merely help you navigate cashback programs. We can also:
- Assist you with customer service issues.
- Help you sign up for free trials without risk.
- Assist you with handling unpaid bills.
Come see how easy it is to solve problems with DoNotPay. Sign up today!