When You Smell Something Fishy—How To Cancel ScentBox
ScentBox is an online perfume store with a subscription-based service. Its members get a shipment of a different designer fragrance each month. If you want to stop receiving your sample scents from ScentBox, we can help you cancel your subscription!
What Is the ScentBox Cancellation Policy?
ScentBox offers various subscriptions. According to its terms and conditions, and depending on the membership plan (gift, annual, or monthly), the cancellation rules differ:
- You can cancel your monthly subscription anytime
- You cannot cancel gift subscriptions since they are a one-time purchase
- As for the annual subscription, you can cancel it only within the first month of membership
How To Cancel ScentBox
You can cancel ScentBox in a few ways. Check out how to do it below:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Cancel ScentBox via Email
You can cancel your ScentBox subscription by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your full name and which subscription you want to cancel.
Cancel ScentBox Over the Phone
To cancel ScentBox over the phone, dial 1-844-782-9629, and a customer service rep will help you cancel your subscription.
Waiting on hold can be a drag, which is why DoNotPay has come up with a nifty solution! We will wait in your stead and notify you when we reach customer support to join the call.
Cancel ScentBox on the Website
ScentBox has an online form you can fill out to cancel your subscription. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the ScentBox website
- Scroll down to the Help section and click on Contact Us
- Provide your full name and email address
- Enter Cancellation in the Subject box
- Type in your message saying you wish to cancel your subscription
- Tap on Send Message
ScentBox customer service will contact you in 24 hours to give you an update on your cancellation.
Smell You Later! Canceling ScentBox Is Faster With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is skillful at helping consumers cancel subscriptions in a few clicks. This is all you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in ScentBox as the service you want to cancel
- Submit the request
As soon as you tap the Submit button, we’ll contact ScentBox and cancel the subscription on your behalf. We’ll promptly send you an email to confirm you have canceled ScentBox successfully.
ScentBox is not the only service we can help you terminate. Use DoNotPay to get rid of any membership or subscription, such as:
DoNotPay Helps You Terminate Subscriptions You Don’t Use
Did you know that Americans spend more than $200 on monthly subscriptions? Thanks to DoNotPay, you can keep an eye on all of your subscriptions in one place. If you link your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, you’ll be able to monitor your memberships. You can cancel the ones you have forgotten about or don’t use with our Find Hidden Money functionality.
Does ScentBox Offer Refunds?
ScentBox doesn’t issue refunds or allow returns of subscription boxes. If you are not satisfied with a fragrance, you can exchange it for a different one by contacting customer support.
ScentBox also doesn’t offer prorated refunds. If you cancel before the monthly charge date, it will not charge you for the following month.
What Are Some Alternatives to ScentBox?
Just because you’re done with ScentBox doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try out similar services. Check out some of the best alternatives to ScentBox:
|Company||Monthly Price||Brief Description|
|The Fragrance Club||$18||
DoNotPay Always Finds a Way To Solve Your Problems
DoNotPay can do so much more for you! If you need help canceling Ipsy, Rocksbox, or Bespoke Post, we’ve got it covered! We can also be your virtual assistant when you have to deal with Zara customer service or get a refund from Fashion Nova.
All you have to do is access DoNotPay from a web browser, and we’ll help you:
- Request a refund from any company
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Find and apply for clinical trials near you
- Make a DMV appointment fast
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Start free trials without any risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Do away with spam emails
- Resolve your credit card issues
- Get revenge on annoying robocalls
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships
- Fight traffic tickets
- Request a refund and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Contest parking tickets
- Sue people or companies in small claims court
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones