Purse-Shoe Another Fashion Subscription! Cancel Rent the Runway Now!
Rent the Runway is a fashion subscription service that you can use to rent designer clothes and accessories and keep the items indefinitely.
There are several paid plans, and you can choose the frequency and other details regarding the items and delivery process.
If this arrangement doesn’t work for you, learn how you can cancel your subscription before another automatic payment kicks in.
How Can You Cancel Rent the Runway?
Rent the Runway doesn't have an option to cancel your subscription in your account settings. You have to contact their customer support to deactivate your account.
Check out how to do it:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
Cancel Rent the Runway via Email
You can cancel your Rent the Runway subscription by emailing their customer service at email@example.com.
When sending a cancellation request over an email, make sure to stick to these guidelines:
- Write a to-the-point subject line—Make sure to include Cancellation Request and your name in the subject. It will make the following correspondence easier
- Draft your cancellation letter—Include your subscription type, account details, and reason for canceling
- Ask questions—Inquire about refunds, cancellation fees, and anything else that you want to know
- Attach any relevant documents—This could be the confirmation of your last payment or anything you think may be relevant
- Provide your contact info in the signature—Include your email and phone number
- Send your message from the email address you used to sign up—That will make it easier for customer support to find your account
Cancel Rent the Runway Over the Phone
One way to reach out to the Rent the Runway customer service is to call them at 1-800-509-0842.
Their working hours are:
- During business days—from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- During the weekend—from 9 a.m. to 3 pm. EST
If you decide to try this option, follow the prompts until you get connected to a customer service agent.
Before calling, take note of the items you need to return and prepare all necessary info about your account as well as your contact details.
Cancel Rent the Runway on Twitter
If you want to cancel Rent the Runway this way, you could DM the customer support Twitter account and explain your situation.
There is no need to be overly formal here or to send any photos or personal info unless they ask you too.
If the customer support page doesn't respond, you can hit their primary channel as well.
Cancel Rent the Runway With DoNotPay!
As with most companies, if you want to cancel their service, you have to strike on all fronts.
This likely means that to reach the Rent the Runway customer support, you will have to call them and argue with customer service reps, create a comprehensive email, and dabble in Twitter DMing tactics.
You could also do none of that and cancel your Rent the Runway subscription with DoNotPay. It will take you less than two minutes to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Rent the Runway as the name of the subscription service
We will take over from there and let you know when DoNotPay terminates your account.
In case this is not the only subscription giving you a headache, we can identify all your subscriptions and cancel anything you don't want to continue paying for.
Connect your email or bank account to our app to initiate this process.
Is There an Auto-Renewal With the Rent the Runway Subscription?
Regardless of the plan, each Rent the Runway subscription renews automatically. The company will charge your account and offer no refunds if you forget to cancel the subscription before the billing date.
Can You Pause the Rent the Runway Subscription?
You can pause your subscription for one-month intervals and extend the pause any time you want.
There are two options when pausing your subscription:
- You can keep the items during the pause if you pay a fee
- You can return the items and pause free of charge
How Will You Recognize Rent the Runway Charges on Your Credit Card Statements?
Here are some examples of the company’s charges:
|RENT THE RUNWAY INC||RENT THE RUNWAY||RENT THE RUNWAY 800-5090842 NY|
|RENT THE RUNWAY INC 800-5090842 NY|
Use DoNotPay To Tackle Various Tasks
If you signed up for other fashion and makeup services that you are not happy with, we got you covered here as well. Use our app to cancel JustFab, ThreadBeast, Stitch Fix, Fabletics, BoxyCharm, Allure Beauty Box, or your Scentbird subscription.
DoNotPay can take over other complex tasks as well. Access your account from a and check out how we can take over:
- Stopping robocalls
- Acquiring refunds
- Filing a lawsuit against anyone in small claims court
- Dealing with high bills
- Protecting you from stalking and harassment
- Subscribing for free trials with no risk
- Blocking email spam for good
- Blocking spam texts
- Signing you up for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Making appointments with the DMV
- Appealing parking tickets
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Securing refunds and compensation from airlines
- Resolving credit card issues
- Deactivating other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets