Cancel Montgomery Ward Orders Effortlessly
Montgomery Ward—also known as Wards—is an online retailer selling everything but the kitchen sink. If you ordered some items and changed your mind, you can still cancel your purchase and receive a refund. We’ll guide you through the process!
What Is Montgomery Ward Cancellation Policy?
You can cancel any Montgomery Ward order that hasn’t already been shipped.
Once you order an item, it’s processed right away or within one hour. The ordered items get delivered in:
- 7–10 business days for Standard delivery
- 3–4 business days for Expedited delivery
- 1–2 business days for Express delivery
If you want to cancel your order, you should do it as fast as possible—ideally, on that same day.
When you cancel your order, Montgomery Ward will issue a full refund to your original form of payment within four to six weeks.
How Do I Cancel Orders on Montgomery Ward?
You can change your mind and cancel a Montgomery Ward order for whatever reason. Check out different options to cancel your Montgomery Ward orders:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Montgomery Ward Website||Yes|
Cancel a Montgomery Ward Order via Email
To cancel an order via email, do the following:
- Go to the Contact Customer Support page
- Enter your email address
- Put Canceling an Order under Subject
- Type in your order number
- Enter your full name and ZIP code
- Type out your message explaining you want to cancel an order
- Tap on Submit
Montgomery Ward customer service works 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they should reply to your email as soon as possible and confirm the cancellation.
Cancel a Montgomery Ward Order Over the Phone
You can cancel your order by calling 877-784-2836 or 866-233-7890, and a customer support rep will cancel your order. Make sure to prepare your order number before you call. If you’d like to skip the phone queue, DoNotPay can wait in your stead! When we get ahold of customer service, we’ll invite you to join the call.
Cancel a Montgomery Ward Order on the Website
If you want to cancel your Montgomery Ward order on the website, you should:
- Go to Montgomery Ward website
- Click on My Account in the top right corner
- Log in to your account
- Tap on Order Status from the My Account menu
- Type in your order number, last name, and billing ZIP code
- Click on Cancel Order or Cancel Item
If you do not have a Montgomery Ward account, you can still check your Order Status in the same place on the website and cancel your order.
What Is the Fastest Way To Cancel a Montgomery Ward Order? DoNotPay!
You don’t have to waste precious time dealing with customer support or navigating through the Montgomery Ward website. Use DoNotPay and cancel your order without a hassle!
Check out how you can cancel a Montgomery Ward order in no time:
- Visit DoNotPay via your web browser
- Tap on Find Hidden Money
- Enter Montgomery Ward
- Submit the cancellation request
DoNotPay contacts Montgomery Ward and cancels your order. We will notify you within 48h via email when we get it done.
DoNotPay is also the best way to monitor and cancel your subscriptions or memberships! All you have to do is link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay. This way, we’ll list your active subscriptions and help you cancel the ones you don’t want to keep.
Websites Similar to Montgomery Ward
You canceled your Montgomery Ward order, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t shop elsewhere. Check out these websites and feel free to go on a shopping spree:
Ward Off Admin Tasks With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the shopping assistant everybody needs! We’ll give you tips on getting an Amazon points refund and provide a guide to Macy’s refund policy. With our help, you’ll cancel SafeCart or ShopSmarter and report Walmart phishing emails or stop eBay emails.
That’s not all! Access DoNotPay from your web browser, browse our Learning Center, and we’ll help you:
- Make a DMV appointment fast
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Request refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Overturn parking tickets
- Handle credit card issues
- Manage unpaid bills
- Sign up for clinical trials near you
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Fight speeding tickets
- Request a refund from any company
- Block spam text messages
- Start free trials with no risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Put a stop to robocalls
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships