Can You Get Cash Back With Walmart Pay?
Here's a tricky question: Can you get cash back with Walmart pay? The answer, in a roundabout way, is yes but first, you need to understand what Walmart Pay is, and how you can use it to make sure your cash back cards and product rebates keep saving you money.
Let's take a look at Walmart Pay and the ways it can make your life easier and more economical as well as how to boost your savings even further with the help of DoNotPay.
What is Walmart Pay?
Walmart Pay isn't a membership card or a form of payment. It's a virtual "wallet" app that stores your debit, credit, and Walmart gift card information so you can make quick purchases without having your "real life" wallet with you. Walmart Pay is a secure and handy way to shop, with several benefits that make it more than just a fancy tech tool. Here's what it does:
- Generates virtual receipts for your records.
- Lets the register scan the QR code from your phone screen so you don't have to touch keypads.
- Adds a one-year, 5% "boost" to your cash back benefits when you connect and pay with your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card.
How It Works:
- Download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and follow the instructions for setting up your Walmart Pay account.
- Follow the instructions for connecting any credit or debit card, or Walmart gift cards.
- Use the app at any Walmart register (including self-checkout).
- Manage and store your receipts for future use, including:
- Rebate submissions
- Tax write-offs
While Walmart Pay is secure, your phone must be password-protected to further prohibit anyone from accessing your Walmart Pay account or other sensitive information.
Your Options for Getting Cash Back With Walmart Pay
Since we're here to discuss getting cash back with your Walmart Pay account, here's how to use it to leverage the best deals:
Connect a Payment Form That Gives You Cash Back
Any rewards-type credit card is compatible with Walmart Pay, but your best option is using the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card. This card gives you 2% cash back anytime you use it, but that amount is boosted to 5% in the first year you use it with Walmart Pay. Make sure you know what your Walmart card cash back limits are.
Plan Your Purchases Around Available Sales
This goes without saying, but anytime you shop, it's a good idea to go when you have coupons or know of upcoming sales. The Walmart Pay app can help you find those deals when it's connected to the Walmart Shopping & Grocery app.
Take Advantage of Product Rebates
Because Walmart Pay saves your virtual receipts, you can more easily cash in on rebate offers for products you purchase at Walmart. You'll still have to manually send in your information, but at least that information is in hand.
How to Manage Your Cash Back Programs With DoNotPay
While the Walmart Pay app is easy to use, there's a way you can make saving at Walmart even easier. It only takes three steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick-off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that's it! DoNotPay will find and send you the best cash back options and help you to start earning more cash back on your purchases.
Learn More About Cash Back Opportunities With DoNotPay
Now that we've covered the ways you can get cash back while shopping at Walmart, you might have questions about other money-saving incentives you can use there or anywhere else. Here are a few articles we've written on the subject, with some useful tips and (of course) tie-ins with applicable DoNotPay products:
- How do cash back programs work?
- How does the Discover it cash back program work?
- Which credit cards have the best cash back policies?
- How does cash back work with credit cards?
- How to get cash back from Paypal.
- What's Walmart's cash back limit on their credit cards?
- Everything you need to know about Citi's cash back card.
- Can you get cash back with Apple Pay?
- Can you get cash back from an Apple card?
- What you need to know about cash back apps.
And we do more than seek out rebates and cash back incentives.
DoNotPay Helps You Save More Than Money
We'll save the day—quite literally, even, when you factor in the time you'd otherwise spend handling those problems you've got simmering on your back burner. Think of us as your virtual advocate, working on your behalf to solve issues with companies, government agencies, landlords, employers, and even difficult people in your circle.
Do any of the following situations apply to you? They're just a few out of hundreds we can help you navigate:
- I need to file an insurance claim.
- I'm being stalked or harassed.
- I need to file a warranty claim on a defective product.
- I lost my birth certificate, and need an official copy.
- In case I become incapacitated, I need to make an advanced care directive.
You might come up with a few challenges on your own. Why not find out if DoNotPay has a solution? Let us help you get cash back on your Walmart purchases right away, so you can attack the rest of those projects you've put on hold.