How to Contact Acima Customer Service Fast With DoNotPay
"Acima is the worst company on planet earth. Their customer service is bottom of the barrel," RDC502, a customer who posted a review on Pissed Customer.
This is one of the numerous customers complaining about the disappointing . And a tiny fraction of customers who find fault in customer support, such as long wait times, rude customer support staff, and lack of viable assistance. In a world where almost 70% of customer support staff are swamped with work, you can appreciate the importance of a faster, more convenient, automated, less frustrating way for a successful connection.
That's what DoNotPay is all about. Find out how.
Acima Support Contact Number and Email
Acima enables you to own furniture, appliances, electronics, among others, on a lease-to-own basis. When you find a challenge in the items you've leased or have any other problem, it's best to contact Acima customer service immediately.
Reach them through:
|Customer service support||801-297-1984
|Mailing address||P.O. Box 1667
Draper, UT 84020
When you decide to contact customer service, it's best to have all your questions ready. Have any information customer support staff might require, such as the exact product's model numbers and specifications. This will eliminate being put on hold or transferred to other departments and reduce the time spent on the call.
Where To Find Quick Help for Your Acima Problems
Did you know 60% of customers claim being placed on hold for a minute is way too long?
Now, imagine waiting for minutes for Acima shopper support to pick your call, put you on hold for minutes, and not give any valuable help. You can reduce such disappointments by looking for assistance elsewhere, such as:
This FAQ section contains common concerns and questions that Acima's customers have.
If you have an issue that requires attention, there's a probability it has happened before to another customer. Collecting such concerns in one area allows you to bypass customer service.
Social Media Platforms
With billions of social media users globally, Acima has an extensive potential market.
It cannot afford to ignore the concerns you raise or ask on their social media platforms. You might also find vital information from guest posts on Acima's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
Sites like Pissed Consumer, BBB, Trust Pilot, Reddit, to name a few, are excellent avenues for reviewing the experiences of past customers and posting your own experience.
Like 70% of customers, you can read these reviews before conducting any business with Acima.
From your , visit Acima's website. Sections such as 'How it works' and 'ways to shop' might provide the answers to your concerns eliminating the need to contact customer service.
Acima has an android app from where you can conduct all the business you'd have on the website. The app lets you shop, contact customer support, and contains other information, albeit shallow, you might find helpful.
Acima Corporate Address and Executive Team
At times, Acima customer service might prove unhelpful. Maybe your issues require attention from staff with more authority, or you wish to complain about how customer support staff were unhelpful. You can contact Acima corporate offices with your concerns via:
|Acima Credit, LLC||13907 Minuteman Dr 5th Floor Draper,
Utah 84020 United States
Alternatively, you might need to get in touch with Acima's top management for issues such as:
- Lodging complaints against customer care staff
- Serving lawsuit summons
- Your issue is challenging to customer support and requires more attention
- Conflict investigation and resolution
Acima's top leadership consists of:
|Ronnie Washington||Chief Executive Officer|
|Jason Hogg||Executive Vice President|
|Reed Farnsworth||VP of Operations|
|Alycia Anthony||Chief People Officer|
In most cases, executive leadership rarely interferes with everyday customer service operations since they respect the set chain of command. Not, unless under exceptional circumstances. You can't contact the executives before customer support, and middle-level management address or attempt to address your issue.
So, before contacting Acima's top management, remember to respect the chain of command as well. They should be your last resort.
If Acima Refuses To Help Me, Can I Sue Them in Small Claims Court?
Of course, you can. Other customers have done this in the past.
Acima isn't immune to unethical business practices, such as illegal processing fees. If you are a victim of such vices, you have a right to contact Acima customer service for an explanation.
If they fail to give one or deny responsibility or fail to help, DoNotPay can help you to sue them:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to Acima to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve Acima, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court. DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Why Do Customers Contact Acima Support?
Getting through to Acima customer service is no holiday stroll. You only contact the department when you have a pressing issue that needs immediate attention, such as:
- Need more explanation about how the lease to own contract works
- Reporting malfunctioning products
- Need additional from their technical teams
- The mobile app is malfunctioning or incompatible with your devices
- You are finding it hard to navigate their website
- Require immediate feedback from a real-life person
- Tracking your products
- Learning more about the merchant programs
Get in Touch With Acima Customer Service Using DoNotPay
You have tried all the above platforms and contacts to get through to Acima customer service unsuccessfully.
It's time for the experts to take over. DoNotPay will contact the department for you through these steps:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have DoNotPay do the work for you.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Multiple Companies
We understand how challenging it is to contact Acima customer support. DoNotPay also knows there's a 50-50 probability of getting any valuable help.
That's why DoNotPay’s product is your best bet at contacting Acima and a host of other companies, including:
- Mojang customer support
- Walmart customer support
- Ubisoft customer support
- Rockstar customer support
- Marriott customer support
- Amazon customer support
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Do you have any other issues bothering you besides contacting Acima customer service? It could be you need advice on Copyright Protection, Request Jury Duty Leave or Finding Amazing Discounts. DoNotPay’s multipurpose platform can also help you:
- Sue companies in small claims court
- Fast track your DMV appointments
- How to pay various bills
- Get free trials
- Locate your missing money
- Lodge complaints against multiple companies
- Tips on airline flight compensation
- Help you understand Terms of service for multiple companies