Secret Trick That'll Score You Free AAA Car Rental Upgrades
What could be better than scoring an ? As an AAA member, you may be able to get a free car rental through Hertz. Of course, you need to read the fine print to make sure you've met all the criteria. You may need to call customer service if you have questions or need a non-standard rental. All that hassle is worth it for a free rental car, right?
You could avoid the hassle and still get that free rental by letting DoNotPay do the work for you!
How to Get an AAA Free Car Rental From Hertz
AAA has a relationship with the Hertz Corporation for discounted car rentals for its membership. According to the AAA website, the Hertz car rental benefits include:
- 20% off the base rate on Pay Later
- 10% off the base rate on Pay Now
- Added driver fee waived, saving up to $13.99 per day
- Young renter fee waived, saving up to $29.00 per day
- One free infant or booster seat with a rental, saving up to $13.99 per day
- 10% off a tank of gas
- 50% off SiriusXM
However, you must be a Hertz Gold Club Rewards Program member to receive an . By joining the Hertz loyalty program, AAA members gain access to the following:
- Use points for free rentals
- Skip counter check-in at 50+ airports
- Exclusive AAA offers
Here is a summary of the Hertz benefits AAA members can access
|AAA Membership||AAA Membership + Hertz Gold Membership|
How to Book an AAA Free Car Rental With Hertz
Once on the Hertz website, use the following steps to book a rental:
- On the home page, select Gold Plus Rewards.
- Select Points for Free Rental.
- Review the chart to determine the number of points required.
You need a minimum of 750 points for a one-day free rental with blackout dates or 1,500 points without blackout dates. The maximum number of days for a free rental is four. If you do not have the minimum number of points, you can call an 800 number for assistance. You can also use the number to make a reservation over the phone rather than online.
Once you are ready to book a free rental, select Book Now. You will be redirected to the reservation page to complete your booking.
How DoNotPay Can Help AAA Members
What could be better than booking a free car rental? Having DoNotPay do it for you! Rather than waiting on hold for the next available agent or wandering through websites, use the following four easy steps to grab an AAA free car rental:
- Choose which rental company you booked with.
- Enter your reservation confirmation number.
- Tell us the details of your reservation, such as the pick-up date, pick-up location, car model, etc.
- Indicate whether you are a rewards member or special credit card holder.
More Ways DoNotPay Can Help AAA Members
DoNotPay can also help with car rentals from Dollar and Thrifty for AAA members. These companies are part of the Hertz Corporation and offer the following benefits to AAA members:
- 10% off Dollar base rates
- 8% off Thrifty base rates
- Free infant or booster seat
- Up to four added drivers at no charge
- 10% off the per-gallon price for the prepaid fuel
DoNotPay is a one-stop resource if you're an AAA member looking for a free car rental or an upgrade from Hertz or its sister companies.
Why Use DoNotPay for Car Rentals
Your time is valuable. Whether planning a vacation or a business trip, you already have enough details on your to-do list. You may even decide that a free upgrade or rental is not worth the effort. But, would you really turn down the chance to upgrade to a Tesla, especially if DoNotPay does it for you? (Yes, Hertz rents Teslas.)
DoNotPay's online service can lower the stress that comes with travel. Rather than waste time going from site to site looking for the best deals, you can count on DoNotPay to deliver services that are:
- Fast - Who says you can't multitask? Provide DoNotPay with the necessary details and let the service do the work while you're enjoying time with family or friends.
- Stress-Free - Life is stressful enough without waiting for an email or talking to a bot that is of little help. With DoNotPay's online service, you select what you need help with and follow the steps. Could anything be easier?
- Convenient - You don't have to wait for operating hours to make a call. Instead, you can provide the information from anywhere. While you're having a morning cup of coffee or during a break in the action of a sports event, you can cross items off your list.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If Hertz, Dollar, or Thrifty are not available at your destination, DoNotPay can help with rental upgrades from:
|Avis Car Rental Upgrade Guide||Budget Car Rental Upgrade Guide|
|Alamo Car Rental Upgrade Guide||Costco Car Rental Upgrade Guide|
|Dollar Car Rental Upgrade Guide||Hertz Car Rental Upgrade Guide|
|Thrifty Car Rental Upgrade Guide||National Car Rental Upgrade Guide|
They can even help add your spouse to the rental for free. With DoNotPay's online service, you can remove a little stress from your life.