Can You Claim a Menards Rebate Late?
Over $500 million worth of rebates goes unclaimed every year, mostly because nobody wants to go through the process of claiming one, and companies are well aware of that. It's worth it to see what rebates you might be eligible for though because even if the rebate isn't a huge one, it's still putting money back in your pocket. Sometimes there's a time limit on rebates too, and some companies won't accept a late claim for rebates, but will ?
DoNotPay can help you find out if a company will accept a late rebate claim for you. Some may be lenient about it while others won't be, but you won't know if you don't try.
How Do Menards Rebates Work?
Menards tends to have several rebates available at once for different products, and they'll also have frequent 11% rebate sales throughout the year. When it comes to an in-store sale, you'll have to mail in your receipt in order to receive a voucher to use for other purchases at Menards.
Some of Menards' current rebates:
|Product||Current price with rebate||Rebate|
|Tru-Bolt Sydney Bed and Bath Privacy Door Lockset||$5.99||$10|
|Backyard Creations Avondale Propane Gas Fire Bowl||$149.99||$70|
|2-Quart Yedi Air Fryer||$19.99||$19.89|
|Amerilux 24" x 36" Acrylic Desktop Sneeze Barrier||$29.99||$35|
|DynaGlow Tabletop Charcoal Grill||$69.99||$40|
|Spyder Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit||$24.99||$15|
|Landmann Crossfire Round Fire Pit Cover||$14.99||$14|
Does Menards Accept Late Rebates?
Typically, the answer to that is no, they don't accept late rebates. Some people have reported success with mailing a late rebate in and receiving a voucher, but it won't be accepted most of the time.
Who Is Eligible for a Menards Rebate?
Anyone who has made a purchase during a Menards 11% rebate sale is eligible to receive a rebate voucher from the company. If you've purchased outside one of these sales, it's unlikely you'll be eligible for a rebate on any product. Menards does, however, keep a list of current available rebates on their website.
How to Claim a Menards Rebate
The process of claiming a rebate for Menards is very similar to claiming a rebate anywhere else. Though Menards has rebate sales and gives vouchers out instead of checks.
To claim a Menards rebate:
- Purchase an eligible item during one of Menards' rebate sale periods.
- Go to the rebate center page on Menards' website.
- Click "complete rebate form".
- Fill out the required information on the form and print it.
- Mail your rebate form and rebate receipt to PO Box 99, Elkmound, WI, 54739.
- Wait six-eight weeks to receive your rebate voucher in the mail.
How to Track Menards’ Rebates
On the Rebate Center page of Menards' website, there's an option for you to track a rebate claim. To track a rebate claim:
- Go to Menards’ website.
- Go to the “Rebate Center” at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Just click on the button that says "track rebates".
- Enter the required information.
- You only need your first initial, last name, house number, and zip code.
Claim a Menards Rebate With the Help of DoNotPay
Did you know DoNotPay can help you claim a rebate from Menards? Even if your rebate claim is late, DoNotPay can still submit it for you and hope for the best. Since some people have had success claiming late rebates, you may be able to receive a voucher anyway. DoNotPay only needs your purchase information and proof of purchase in order to go through the claims process for you. All those tedious forms you normally need to fill out for a rebate claim will be handled by DoNotPay instead of you.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
DoNotPay Will Help You Claim a Rebate for Any Company
Not only can DoNotPay help you claim a rebate from Menards, but they can also go through the claims process with other companies. There's almost no company they can't help you claim a rebate for.
Some of these companies/products include:
- Verizon rebates
- Macy's rebates
- New cars rebates
- Mass Save rebates
- Goodyear Tires rebates
- Home Depot rebates
- Michelin Tires rebates
And many more. DoNotPay will do its best to help get that extra cash in your pocket.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There's almost nothing DoNotPay can't do for you. If there's any problem you have, search DoNotPay's website for a solution, and it's likely you'll find exactly what you're looking for. Aside from helping you claim a late rebate for Menards,
DoNotPay can help you:
If you're looking for an easy solution to your problems, consider getting help from DoNotPay!