Get Mass Save Rebates With the Help Of DoNotPay
Are your Massachusetts monthly energy bills too costly? If yes, you can finally breathe a sigh of relief because the Mass Save rebates program in Massachusetts allows you to lower these costs. If you are wondering what rebates are and how to get them, this is a guide on Mass Save rebates and how you can claim them with the help of DoNotPay.
The cost of buying equipment for home or commercial use or paying for basic services like energy bills can be overwhelming. But did you know you can get back a certain percentage of your money when you purchase these types of equipment? Companies such as Mass Save, Verizon, Macy, Michelin Tires, Home Depot, Goodyear Tire & Rubber, Ford, and Menard have rebates programs for the specific goods they are selling. These rebate programs are designed to their customers save money and also as an incentive for them to buy the rebated goods.
How Does the Mass Save Rebate Program Work?
Mass Save is a program by electrical and gas utility companies in Massachusetts collaborating with the Massachusetts Department of Energy and Resources to help residents lower gas and electricity costs. The program reduces energy costs by providing business owners and homeowners with rebates to make necessary upgrades to their buildings to save energy. However, these energy-saving rebates are only available for specific types of promotions.
The companies under this program include:
- Berkshire Gas Company
- National Grid
- Cape Light Compact
- Liberty Utilities
What Are the Latest Rebates Mass Save Rebates?
Offers on Mass Save rebates change from time to time. Here are some of the most recent deals on rebates:
- Zero-interest on HEAT Loans for Energy-efficient upgrades
- New Rebates for dryers and washers
- An increased amount of rebates offered on cooling and heating equipment from $100 to $ 2,750
- Continuation on rebates on thermostats
- 75% refund on improvements on insulation upgrades
Who Is Eligible for Mass Save Rebate?
The first requirement you need to satisfy to be eligible for Mass Save rebates is that you must be a resident of Massachusetts and be a customer of the utility companies under Mass save the program.
Secondly, if you are dealing in electricity and gas, you can claim Mass Save rebates on the following upgrades on your building:
- Improvements on Lighting and Appliances
- Upgrades on Insulation and Air Sealing
- Upgrades on Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Construction and Renovation of a new home
How Can You Claim Mass Save Rebates?
There are no specific procedures for applying for Mass Save rebates. Different companies under the program have their own set of guidelines. However, the most common way is to first take an assessment test for eligibility.
You can schedule a rebate assessment by calling the companies using the following contacts:
|Liberty Utilities||(508) 883-9516|
|Cape Light Compact||(508)375- 6674|
Next Steps for Claiming Mass Save Rebates If You Can’t Do It Yourself
There is no uniform procedure to claim your Mass Save rebates for the different companies that offer them. Therefore, finding the right procedure for each specific company to claim your Mass Save rebates can be very tiring. And if you're thinking, 'can DoNotPay help me get my Mass Save rebates,' you're absolutely right. If you need to solve any problem, DoNotPay has always got your back. We make the process incredibly simple for you, and all you need is your smartphone or pc and internet access.
Follow These Steps to Claim Your Mass Save Rebates with the Help Of DoNotPay
You want to claim your rebates but don’t know how. Worry not, DoNotPay will hep you in these three easy steps.
Here’s how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
Why Use DoNotPay to Claim Your Mass Save Rebates?
Choosing DoNotPay is the best choice you can make in claiming your rebates because we are:
- Fast: The process of submitting your rebate application is fast because all you need is just fill in the nature of your claim online, and DoNoPay does the rest of the work for you.
- Convenient: DoNotPay also provides you with all the necessary rebate claim information you may need for different companies and brands in the US.
- Reliable: DoNotPay is available for you 24/7. You can file your claim any time you wish.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Reducing property tax
- Making an appointment with the DMV
- Notarizing documents
- How to make warranty claims