Contacting Wells Fargo Customer Service Without Waiting on Hold
Wells Fargo, founded in 1852, is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States. It operates more than 17,000 branches and 12,000 ATMs across 41 countries. The company offers a range of financial products including mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and investment services. It provides banking and financial services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients, both domestically and internationally. These include lending, credit cards, investment capital, or brokerage services among others.
Many people have had bad experiences when reaching Wells Fargo customer support and, as the customer, it’s important to know what you can do if something goes wrong. That is why we’re here—to help you reach Wells Fargo customer service with ease and spare you unnecessary frustration.
Sign up for DoNotPay and use our app to skip the phone line when contacting customer support at any time!
Are you wondering how to open a business account? Curious about how to set up a wire transfer? You may not have to deal with customer support right away. You can visit Wells Fargo FAQ Page instead and find your answer!
See the list below to see what commonly asked questions you can find answers to on the FAQ page:
- What is my routing transit number (also known as ABA or RTN)?
- Why are my available balance and posted balances different?
- How do I switch my business accounts to Wells Fargo?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- How do I order checks and deposit tickets?
While certain questions can be answered by visiting the company’s website, some customers have different requests that only a customer support rep can handle. If you couldn’t solve the problem on your own, there’s no need to worry! We’ll show you how to get in touch with Wells Fargo customer support by:
- In person
- Through social media
To speak with a Wells Fargo customer support rep, you should dial 1-800-869-3557 and ask what you need to know. For other inquiries, you should dial a different number based on your request. Consult the table below for specifics:
|Reach Wells Fargo Customer Service To Inquire About||Numbers|
|Wells Fargo Military Banking||1-855-872-2932|
|Requesting a New or Replacement Debit Card||1-800-869-3557|
|Application Status for Wells Fargo Visa Credit Cards||1-800-967-9521|
There is no saying how long you will wait until a customer support agent answers your call. You can be waiting from 15 to 55 minutes—you never know. The good news is that DoNotPay can wait in your stead no matter how long it takes! We’ll notify you once an agent picks up, so you can relax and let us do the work.
If you want to mail Wells Fargo customer service instead of calling, you can send your request to the following address:
Wells Fargo Customer Service
1801 Park View Drive
Shoreview, MN 55216
If you don’t have a general inquiry, you should check out the table below to see where to send your letter depending on your request:
|Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service To Ask About||Mailing Address|
|Auto Loans||Wells Fargo Auto
P.O. Box 168048
Irving, TX 75016-8048
|Checking and Savings Accounts||Wells Fargo Bank
P. O. Box 6995
Portland, OR 97228-6995
|Credit Cards||Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 51193
Los Angeles, CA 90051-5493
|Home Equity||Wells Fargo Home Equity
P.O. Box 10335
Des Moines, IA 50306-0335
|Home Mortgage||Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
P.O. Box 10335
Des Moines, IA 50306-0335
You can schedule a 1:1 meeting with a banker if you would prefer to talk in person. All you need to do is visit the Make an Appointment page of the company’s website and follow the instructions provided. Once you make an appointment, show up at the agreed time and inquire about the info you need.
Messaging Wells Fargo customer support representatives on social media is also a possibility. You should keep in mind that social media accounts aren’t the most reliable option since the company probably gets hundreds of messages daily.
Should you choose this contact method, you can reach them on these platforms:
There is no shortage of Wells Fargo-related tasks DoNotPay can help you tackle from the comfort of your couch! Check out the list below to see what you can accomplish with our app:
- Sue Wells Fargo in small claims court
- Request a Wells Fargo refund
- Cancel Wells Fargo home mortgage
- Get your documents notarized by a Wells Fargo notary
- File a Wells Fargo complaint
- Find any Wells Fargo unclaimed funds under your name
- Create a Wells Fargo virtual credit card
- Report Wells Fargo spam email
When you have an issue with the Wells Fargo service, you want the problem solved immediately. It can be infuriating when you have to dial the support number half a dozen times and spend hours on hold until you finally reach a support agent.
That’s why we’ve developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! The app can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, the app will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you’re looking for.
Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to skip Wells Fargo’s phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay
- In the app, type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product
- Search for the company you’d like to call
- Click on the name of the company and select Call Now
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay was designed to automate a wide variety of tedious, complex, and time-consuming tasks. When you sign up for DoNotPay, you’ll be able to perform all manner of tasks with only a few clicks, including:
- Reducing property taxes
- Getting in touch with an incarcerated loved one
- Signing up for free trials without giving away your credit card information
- Appeal banned and suspended accounts
- Lower your bills
- Get rid of annoying email and text spam
- Draft standardized legal documents in minutes
- Practice for government tests
- Apply for college fee waivers
There are literally hundreds of awesome DoNotPay products that can save you time, money, or trouble. The best part is—you’ll have access to every single one when you sign up for DoNotPay!
We’re adding new products weekly, so the value you’re getting will just keep increasing! Here are a few more tasks DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Create passport photos in seconds
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments with a few clicks
- Cancel any service or subscription
- File item return requests
- Submit anonymous HR complaints
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Appeal parking tickets
- Get free virtual credit cards in minutes
Whatever you need help with, DoNotPay offers a fast, easy, convenient solution!