How to Claim a Rebate on Your Visionworks.com Contact Lenses
Contact lenses are expensive, and a lot of people visit their eye doctor and then get much cheaper lenses online. The issue with this is the quality of online lenses.
Eye doctors like to offer contact lens rebates and Visionworks.com is no exception. However, claiming these rebates can be complicated. Many people are eligible for a contact lens rebate, but never get it because they didn't send it in on time, send it in wrong, or forget about it altogether.
DoNotPay can help with all kinds of rebates, including new car rebates, tire rebates from Michelin and Goodyear, and rebates from companies such as Macy's, Verizon, Home Depot, and Menards, as well as programs like Mass Saves.
What Rebates Does Visionworks Offer?
offered by Visionworks are a "partnership" with their contact lens supplies and thus offer a different amount for each type of lens.
As these rebates are manufacturer partnerships, each one has a different mechanism for claiming it, which might involve going to the manufacturer's website or to a website run by a third-party company that helps manage the rebate program.
Some have significant limits, such as Bausch + Lomb lenses requiring that all purchases are from the same practitioner who prescribed the contacts (if you move at an awkward time this could be a problem, although it does allow "affiliated," so presumably any Visionworks location or their website would work).
What Are the Latest Rebates for Visionworks.com Contact Lens Rebates
Take a look at some of the brands and the rebates carried by Visionworks.com;
|Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe Technology||$35- 3 month supply
$80- 6 month supply
|1 Say Acuvue Moist||$100-Annual Supply|
|Ethos Aquatech 1 Day||$100 off|
All of Visionwork's current contact lens rebates can be found on their page. The rebates are listed as being valid through June 30, 2022. Contact lens rebates tend to change. Also, rebates are generally only available if you purchase a year's supply at once, which can be prohibitive for some people.
Who is Eligible for Visionworks Contact Lens Rebates?
Visionworks contact lens rebates are available only if:
- You got your eye exam at a Visionworks location.
- You purchase the required amount, a full year's supply for most offers.
Some rebates are only available to new wearers and many offer a higher amount to new wearers, paradoxically penalizing loyalty. Rebates must be claimed within 60 days of purchase.
How to Claim Visionworks Contact Lens Rebates
The mechanism for claiming is slightly different for each manufacturer. Here are two examples;
- Get your eye exam at a Visionworks location. Keep the receipt.
- Purchase the required amount. Acuvue has rebates for 3, 6, and 12-month supplies, but offers the highest level on annual supplies. You can only get rebates for a year's supply between eye exams. Keep the receipt.
- Make an account on MyAcuvueRewards.com
- Log in to your account and complete the online reward form.
- Mail your receipts to Merkle Inc. PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085. Note that it doesn't specify if they need the originals. Acuvue does not allow you to scan or photograph and upload the receipts.
Coopervision Contact Lens Required Documents
- Dated eye exam receipt with
- fitting fee exam
- date circled
- Dated sales receipt with
- eligible lens purchase(s)
- date circled
- Two product box end panels
- (one for each eye) showing prescription information
Other manufacturer partners have slightly different methods, but typically you will need to provide both the receipt for the eye exam and the receipt for the lenses and fill out a claim within 60 days. It's a small wonder a lot of people don't claim their rebates, especially if they have to mail in the receipts. It's 2021, there should be a better way. And there is.
Next Steps for Claiming Contact Lens Rebates If You Can't Do it Yourself
Sadly, there aren't many options for people who find the way to claim contact lens rebates too complex. You might be able to get some help and/or advice from your eye doctor's administrative and sales staff. It's always worth asking them to go through how to claim the rebate so you have a clearer idea of it.
After you have left the store, however, it can be really challenging to have to go back or call them up to get help. On top of that, they may not be entirely happy about it (and you might be the next person left hanging while they try to talk somebody through it on yourself.
Claim Your Visionworks Contact Lens Rebates With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the better way we mentioned. Our robot lawyer can help with all kinds of rebates, including cars, tires, gadgets, and of course, contact lenses. It can also help you find rebates.
Use DoNotPay to help you get together all of your receipts and find how to claim a rebate for the brand of contact lenses you chose.
Here’s how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days, often less.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is designed to do all the tedious things you would rather not have to deal with. It makes many things faster and easier, and greatly increases your chance of success. Things it can help with include:
- Paying Bills
- Filing a Complaint
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Discover and Apply for Scholarships
Let DoNotPay help you with the boring, but necessary, parts of life so you don't have to worry about them anymore!