What You Must Know About Verizon Switcher Rebates
Giving your money back after a purchase is called a rebate. Companies will often use rebates to try to convince consumers to buy expensive products. After you purchase the product, you have to fill out a form to receive the rebate. For example, Verizon offers a Verizon Switcher rebate if you switch from another network to Verizon and complete certain qualifications.
It's a big decision to switch from one cellular carrier to another, so oftentimes the carriers will offer some kind of bonus to make it more enticing to switch. In this case, Verizon is offering a hefty bonus if you switch to their services. There are lots of other ways you can access rebates as well, such as when buying a new car, other Verizon products, Michelin tires, or Goodyear tires.
Along with those products, there are many stores like Home Depot, Menards, and Macy's that also offer rebates. If the whole rebate process seems a little complicated for you, reach out to DoNotPay and let us run through the process on your behalf.
What the Verizon Switcher Rebate Looks Like
You can get a Virtual Prepaid Mastercard, worth up to $1,000 if you:
- Transfer your mobile number to Verizon
- Purchase one of the eligible smartphones that cost $699 or more
- Get an eligible Unlimited plan
After you activate your new line, you can sign up to get the Prepaid Mastercard. The amount you get is determined based on the amount of your termination fee and/or the device payment balance your previous mobile carrier charged. You must have the final bill from your previous carrier to prove the amounts owed.
Who Can Apply for a Verizon Switcher Rebate?
You can apply for the Verizon Switcher rebate if you meet the following criteria:
- You are switching from a different carrier to Verizon.
- You purchase an eligible smartphone or get an eligible Unlimited plan.
- You activate your new phone number.
How to Get the Verizon Switcher Rebate
Follow these steps to apply for the Verizon Switcher rebate.
- Switch to Verizon and pick up an eligible phone or Unlimited Plan.
- Activate your new phone line.
- Go to the Virtual Rebate Center.
- When it pops up, type in the promo code SWITCH22.
- Type in the information requested.
- Upload the final bill from your previous carrier. There is information on the page detailing what needs to be on the bill.
- Make sure to redeem this offer within 60 days of purchasing your smartphone and after you have activated the line.
How to Track Your Verizon Switcher Rebate
If you want to track your rebate status, you can do the following:
- Go to your Verizon account
- Check your notifications to see when the rebate was submitted, processed, and sent.
- You can also enter information on the Track Your Submission page.
- Throughout the rebate process, you will be notified by Verizon through the email address you provided when you applied for the rebate.
Use DoNotPay to Get Your Verizon Switcher Rebate
Filling out rebate forms isn't the most fun way to spend your day, so some people put it off to do another time. The issue with this is that rebates tend to have an expiration period, and if you don't get it in on time, you won't get the rebate. However, if you contact DoNotPay as soon as you activate your new phone line, we will start working through the rebate process for you.
If you think you are eligible for other rebates, DoNotPay is happy to help you with those as well. If you aren't sure if you have anything up for rebate, we can help you check if you are eligible.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
DoNotPay Can Assist You in Many Ways
DoNotPay can also help you claim a rebate with the following:
|Goodyear Tire||Micheline Tire|
|Mass Save||New Car|
Filing for rebates is just one of many ways we are able to assist you. We can complete many different tasks throughout our work with a variety of companies.
Here are some examples.
- We can file a complaint against a company on your behalf.
- We can help you get your bills paid.
- We can get you an appointment at the DMV.
Switching from one cellular carrier to another isn't a decision to be taken lightly, but it can be made easier when you consider the deals certain carriers offer. Right now, Verizon is offering a deal that you can get up to a $1,000 Visa Prepaid Mastercard if you switch to them and meet certain qualifications.
After you meet the qualifications, you have to submit a rebate to get the Prepaid Mastercard. Contact DoNotPay, and we will apply for the Prepaid Mastercard on your behalf.