All About Transferring United Miles to Hyatt
United Airlines' MileagePlus program has partnerships with the rewards programs of many other hotel, resort, and transportation companies. If you're a member of United's program, you may be struggling to determine what your options might be for taking advantage of your miles. Is it possible, for example, to transfer United miles to Hyatt?
The short answer to this question is no, the rewards partnership between United and Hyatt only works the other way around. You can earn United miles by staying at Hyatt properties, but you cannot currently transfer United miles to Hyatt.
This is just one example of the ways in which airlines rewards programs can be confusing, and it's often difficult to know what the best ways to make use of your miles and points are. But now there's some good news: you have a resource that can help you navigate these sorts of questions and make sure you maximize your rewards benefits. That resource is DoNotPay.
Earning United Miles
There are many ways to earn United MileagePlus miles besides actually traveling in a United airplane. Some of these ways include the following.
|Airline partners||Travel with one of United's Star Alliance™ and other airline partners to earn more MileagePlus miles.|
|Hotels and Vacation Rentals||Certain hotels such as Marriott will give you MileagePlus miles for stays on their properties.|
|Transportation||You can earn United MileagePlus miles through Avis and Budget.|
|Credit Cards||Earn miles through the United-affiliated credit cards found at this website.|
How Can United Miles Be Used?
There are many ways to put your United miles to good use, and navigating them all can be a challenge. Here's a list of just a few of the ways that you can use your United miles.
1. Book or upgrade flights on United and partner airlines. Learn about your options for flight bookings.
2. Book hotel stays through United. You can search available hotels and make a reservation through United.
3. Car rentals. Check out the ways you can save on car rentals through your United Mileage Plus miles.
4. Merchandise rewards. Browse the selection of merchandise available for you to purchase with your United miles here.
5. Connect to Wi-Fi Your United MileagePlus miles can also be used to connect to Wi-Fi when you are on a Wi-Fi-enabled flight.
These are just some of the ways in which you can put your United miles to use. Sometimes the options can seem overwhelming. How do you know if you're getting the most bang for the buck with your miles? How do you know if you can sell your miles or transfer them to another program? Taking the time to do all the research to figure these things out is more than many people feel like dealing with.
Here are how United miles compare with other travel partners, including Hyatt:
|Hotel/Airline||Point Value (Cents)|
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1.9|
|Air France / KLM Flying Blue||1.4|
|Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan||1.1|
|American Airlines AAdvantage||1.2|
|ANA Mileage Club||2|
|Best Western Rewards||0.7|
|British Airways Avios||0.8|
|Delta Airlines SkyMiles||1.3|
|Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles||1|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards||1.4|
|Spirit Airlines Free Spirit||1.1|
|United Airlines MileagePlus||1|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1.1|
Convert Your United Miles With DoNotPay
If you're wondering about the best ways to use your United Airlines miles or any other type of reward program, DoNotPay is here to assist. DoNotPay is a quick, simple solution when you're confused about how to take advantage of your travel or credit card rewards. It can help you sell your points and miles, transfer them to eligible programs, or redeem them.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
For example, if you are a Marriott Rewards member, you can transfer your points to airline miles or find discounted hotel rates to redeem the best value. If you want to sell your points, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors. Lastly, we can also help you check your latest points balance automatically!
Why Use DoNotPay for Your United Miles
DoNotPay is the fast and easy solution when you want to use your United miles. If you're confused by your choices and want to ensure that you make wise decisions regarding your miles, DoNotPay can assist you from beginning to end. The app is most known for being:
- Quick - In a snap, we'll help you determine how to use your United miles.
- Easy - You'll be navigating our platform like a pro in no time.
- Successful - If there's a better deal to be found with your United miles, DoNotPay will get a hold of it for you..
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
United isn't the only rewards program that DoNotPay can help you navigate. There are many companies whose rewards programs we can help you with whether that means selling airline mileage, redeeming, or transferring your miles and points. Below are some examples:
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Skymiles
- Marriott points
- United miles
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is designed to be your one-stop shop for all legal related issues. Not only can we assist in redeeming airline miles but we can handle the following tasks for you as well:
- Customer Service Assistance
- Free Trials
- Find Missing Money
- Free Raffle Tickets
- Help with Bills
- Gift Card Cash Back
- Credit Cards
- Resolve Parking Tickets
Give DoNotPay a try today to see all the ways it can help you save money and navigate the bureaucracy in your life.