Best Way to Transfer Korean Air Miles to Delta
Korean Air is the largest South Korean airline and flag carrier based on fleet size, international destinations, and international flights. Like other airlines, Korean Air allows travelers to accrue and renew miles, especially for frequent users.
SKYPASS is Korean Air's frequent flier loyalty program. As a member, you can earn SKYPASS miles to redeem for travel rewards. However, if you want to transfer Korean Air miles to Delta, you may have a hard time, even though Delta Airlines and Korean Air are both SkyTeam partners.
DoNotPay is an experienced service provider that helps individuals transfer, redeem, or sell air miles and loyalty points. Check out this guide on how to transfer Korean Air miles to Delta with the aid of DoNotPay.
Earning Korean Air SKYPASS Miles
Earning airline points and miles typically require the simple act of using the airline's services. Below are a few other ways that you can earn more Korean Air SKYPASS miles to redeem eventually.
- Join Korean Air SKYPASS. Open an account here to start earning miles depending on factors such as booking class, cabit, and route flow.
- Book a Korean Air flight.
- Earn Korean Air SKYPASS miles with credit cards. These include Korean Air Credit Cards and Marriott Bonvoy credit cards.
- Use Korean Air SKYPASS travel partners. You can fly SkyTeam carriers such as Delta, AIRFRANCE, Kenya Airways, Garuda Indonesia, AEROFLOT, AEROMEXICO, and Vietnam Airlines.
- Liaise with SKYPASS car rental partners and hotel partners.
- Shop for miles, for example at The CyberSkyShop.
- Participate in ongoing SKYPASS promotions.
How to Transfer Korean Air Miles to Delta by Yourself
Unfortunately, you can't transfer Korean Air miles to Delta as you can with other airlines. This also means that you cannot transfer Delta miles to Korean Air. Although Delta and Korean Air are SkyTeam airline alliance members, you cannot transfer miles between them.
Any mileage you accrue on your frequent flier account of an airline can't be transferred to an account of a different airline.
You can reach out to the airline's customer service team to make your case on your own and try to transfer the air miles to a different airline. However, expect long phone queues and complicated tasks to get help at the very least.
While this is gravely disappointing and inconvenient, DoNotPay can help you make a strong case to help you transfer these air miles.
Here is a comparison of Korean Air Miles and Delta Miles to other major airlines and hotels:
|Hotel/Airline||Point Value (Cents)|
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1.9|
|Air France / KLM Flying Blue||1.4|
|Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan||1.1|
|American Airlines AAdvantage||1.2|
|ANA Mileage Club||2|
|Best Western Rewards||0.7|
|British Airways Avios||0.8|
|Delta Airlines SkyMiles||1.3|
|Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles||1|
|Korean SKYPASS Miles||1.5|
|Turkish Miles & Smiles||1.3|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards||1.4|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer||1|
|Spirit Airlines Free Spirit||1.1|
|United Airlines MileagePlus||1|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1.1|
How to Transfer Korean Air Miles to Delta With the Help of DoNotPay
Attempting to transfer Korean Air miles doesn't always yield positive results. Coupled with lesser chances of success is the possibility of a lengthy and tiring process when attempting to apply for mileage transfer. Fortunately, DoNotPay knows its way around airlines and corporations and how to deal with their restrictions.
DoNotPay can help you transfer Korean Air miles to Delta in three short and clear steps.
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
DoNotPay can also help you find discounted hotel rates for redeeming the best value as a Korean Air SKYPASS member. Moreover, DoNotPay can help you discover the best deals via 3rd party vendors and sell your Korean Air miles. DoNotPay can also help you check your Korean Air mileage balance automatically and promptly.
Why Use DoNotPay to Transfer Korean Air Miles to Delta
DoNotPay's appeal when it comes to transferring Korean Air miles comes from the fact that it is:
- Fast: DoNotPay's application process for Korean Air mileage transfer is fast and less time-consuming
- Easy: DoNotPay only requires you to sign up and fill in the required information to help you transfer your Korean Air miles to Delta
- Higher rate of success: As previously noted, it is almost impossible to transfer Korean Air miles to Delta or any other airline for that matter.
DoNotPay uses all resources available at its disposal to make a strong case on your behalf to transfer Korean Air miles to Delta.
DoNot Works Across All Companies
Besides helping you transfer Korean Air miles to Delta, you can count on DoNotPay to:
|American Airlines||Southwest||Other Airlines||Hilton|
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay works across all major platforms to help you get fast, reliable, and productive services. Besides helping you transfer Korean Air miles to Delta, you can also count on DoNotPay to help with:
- Dealing with parking tickets
- Getting free trials
- Getting gift card cashback
- Managing bills
- Free raffle tickets
- Track your missing money
Sign up with DoNotPay to transfer Korean Air miles to Delta swiftly and effectively.