How to Transfer Chase Points to Hyatt
Credit card companies market the benefits of their reward programs. You've signed up for a few credit cards. You have thousands of reward points on Chase cards.
Chase has several options to transfer their points on their website. Now you are planning to do some serious traveling and figuring out how to get your hotel room paid for is not appearing in your options.
How Are Reward Points Earned on Chase Credit Cards?
Chase Ultimate Rewards can be earned using some credit cards offered by Chase. Points are earned at different rates depending on which card is being used.
- Some offer quarterly promotions on earning points. Every quarter there are different categories where purchases made at companies in those categories earn 5% rewards up to a limit of typically $1500. Examples are grocery stores or PayPal or eBay or Walmart.
- All other purchases remain at the standard 1% earning rate. Depending on your spending levels and attention to the categories, there is the potential to earn thousands of reward points.
What Can Chase Reward Points be Redeemed For?
There are many choices to make when redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards. Basically, it depends on which credit card the account owner has.
Redeeming Points for Shopping and Gift Cards
Most cards provide redemption opportunities for shopping at selected locations. These opportunities can vary between cards, as can the value of the points on redemption. Gift cards for a variety of businesses can be purchased with points, sometimes with a discount.
Redeeming Points for Travel
Airline miles and hotel rewards can be redeemed or sold through the reward programs, including:
Certain Chase Sapphire cards and Ink cards allow 1:1 point transfers to travel partners. Other cards allow direct purchase of travel through the Chase Unlimited Rewards travel portal.
How Does Transferring Chase Points for Hyatt Work?
If your account allows transferring 1:1 points to your Hyatt account, it's easy to do following the menu found on the Chase Unlimited Rewards website. The points can then be used to make reservations using Hyatt redemption rates for the desired hotel.
Transferring points to Hyatt is not always going to provide the best value for the use of the points. Hotels and credit card companies routinely have promotions on room rates. Sometimes, rooms can be booked through the Chase Unlimited Rewards travel portal using fewer points.
The only way to tell which way is the better deal is to repeatedly run the numbers on each stay for both point use options and on each hotel and date(s) of stay. It can be exhausting. DoNotPay can do this comparison for you before you move any points.
Not only can you transfer your Chase points to your Hyatt account, you can also transfer your Chase points to many other travel partners. See more information here:
|Transfer Partners||Ratio||Transfer Increment||Timing|
|Aer Lingus AerClub||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Air France-KLM Flying Blue||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|British Airways Executive Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer||1:1||1,000||About Two Business Days|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|IHG Rewards Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Marriott Bonvoy||1:1||1,000||About One Business Day|
|World of Hyatt||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
Why Use DoNotPay to Transfer Your Chase Points to Hyatt
Not all Chase cards are the same when it comes to rewards. DoNotPay filters out the rewards for you.
You don't have to go back and forth between your Chase account and your Hyatt account to find the right deal. DoNotPay does all the conversion for you - all in one place.
It's the best plan because DoNotPay is:
- Fast—You don't have to check and recheck your Chase points before you complete the transfer.
- Easy—You don't have to read multiple rules and conditions to find out if your points are eligible.
- Successful—DoNotPay will make the transfer at the best rate available.
Transfer Points From Chase to Hyatt With the Help of DoNotPay
You don't have to worry about losing money on this deal. DoNotPay will find the best way to make the best use of your rewards and get your room at the Hyatt at the best possible price.
Follow these easy steps:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Using DoNotPay to find an available room with the right combination of points takes many fewer steps than any other way.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
There are many frustrating problems in our lives that need to be dealt with, but we don't have time to sort out all the details. DoNotPay is here to make these annoyances go away:
- You could be missing out on opportunities to reduce your property taxes.
- Are you ready to put an end to all those spam emails?
- You can fight parking tickets right here.
- There are ways to remove erroneous information in your credit report.
- Cash in all those gift cards you are not going to use.
Sign up today!