How to Transfer Your Chase Amazon Points To Ultimate Rewards
Did you know you could convert points and miles into valuable benefits? You can redeem by transferring your Chase Amazon points to Ultimate Rewards and using them to stay in luxurious hotels or book flights. The problem is finding out the best options and deals depending on how many points you have. Instead of exchanging the points for cash or gift cards, you need to compare the options and find the best one.
How Chase Amazon Points Work
Chase Ultimate Rewards is a points program for Chase Bank's reward credit cards. The Chase program is among the best rates among all the points systems because the points give you excellent value if used to pay for accommodation or flights.
You earn Chase points via purchases via Chase branded reward cards. You earn one point for every dollar spent on purchases. You get additional points via targeted offers, such as five points per dollar spent for a specified period or sign-up bonuses.
Chase Ultimate Reward allows users to link to their Amazon and Chase accounts. Once you link your account, you will get an option to pay with points when checking out Amazon. When you pay for Amazon purchases via Ultimate Rewards points, you only earn 0.8 cents per point.
Chase allows you to directly redeem your points on Amazon gift cards, giving you a slightly improved rate of 1 cent per point. The best option is to let your Amazon purchases go onto your Chase card and redeem the Ultimate Reward points for a credit entry on your statement.
The credit cards that earn you Chase Ultimate Rewards include:
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
|Receive 60,000 bonus points after spending $4000 in the first three months after opening your account. If you redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards, it's $750 worth of travel.|
Chase Sapphire Reserve
|Receive 50,000 bonus points if you spend $4000 9 in the first three months after opening an account. If you redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards, that's $750 worth of travel.|
Chase Freedom Flex
|Receive $200 if you spend $500 in the first three months after opening your account. Earn 5% cash-back when you buy groceries (excluding Walmart or Target) and on up to $12,000 worth of purchases in the first year.|
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
|Receive 100,000 bonus points after spending $15,000 in the first three months. These points translate to $1,000 cash-back or $1,250 for your travel if you redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards.|
Where Can I Transfer Amazon Points?
The most popular programs for transferring Chase Amazon points include:
- Chase Ultimate Rewards
- American Express Membership (Amex) Rewards
- Citi ThankYou Rewards
- Capital One
- Marriott Bonvoy
- Hilton Honors
How Much Are the Chase Amazon Points Worth?
|Chase Ultimate Rewards||0.8 to 1.5 cents per point|
|American Express Membership (Amex) Rewards||0.7 cents per point|
|Citi ThankYou Rewards||0.8 cents per point|
|Capital One||0.8 cents per mile|
|Marriott Bonvoy||0.25 to 0.33 cents per point|
|Hilton Honors||0.2 cents per point|
How to Transfer Chase Amazon Points
Ensure you link your Ultimate Rewards credit cards to one online account. You can only move your points to a second Chase card with Ultimate Rewards that belongs to you or your family member. The first transfer you make to another person's account, you must call a number on the back of the card.
Explain that you want to combine your points with a member of your family or household. And only then can you initiate the points transfer. Choose how many points you wish to transfer and submit the request.
- Log in to the Chase Account from which you intend to transfer the points. Click on the Ultimate Rewards card on the home page and click "Redeem," which launches the Ultimate Rewards portal.
- If you have more than one card, select the one you want to transfer points from.
- This action leads you to the homepage. Click the "Earn/Use" tab for menu expansion.
- Click on "Combine Points."
- Review the terms and conditions and other details and then click "Confirm and Submit."
Instead of going through all these processes, you can use DoNotPay, which is an AI-powered assistant that scours the internet on your behalf, looking for the best deal on your behalf.
How Can DoNotPay Help With Transfer Chase Amazon Points to Ultimate Rewards?
If you have numerous hotel, credit card, or airline points, DoNotPay guides you through the best deals depending on your rewards program and how much each of your points is worth in monetary terms.
For instance, if you belong to the Marriott Rewards program, you can transfer your points to get discounted hotel rates or airline miles.
DoNotPay can help you find the best deal via third-party vendors if you wish to sell your points. We can also help you automatically check your points balance, saving you the hassle.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Why Use DoNotPay to Help You Convert Your Points and Miles
DoNotPay is a perfect way to solve your problems. Its:
- Fast—You don't have to spend hours trying to solve the issue
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in solving your problem
- Successful—You can rest assured knowing we'll make the best case for you
- leave the rest to us.
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Rewards Points?
You bet! We can help you to sell airline miles, for most major airlines, such as United, or points from hotel reward programs such as Marriott. We can transfer points or sell them to many other companies, such as:
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Appeal Banned Account
- Free Raffle Tickets
- Defamation Demand Letters
- Child Travel Consent Form
- Fight Workplace Discrimination