SWTOR Credit Limit Increase
Unlike most credit companies, SWTOR credit limit increases have a slightly different look to them. The credit in question is not on a credit card, but in fact, for a game where credit is required for in-game purchases. Being able to get the items you need while playing is how many players maintain their level status. In order to get the credit needed, it is important to understand what SWTOR is looking for and how DoNotPay can help you get to the next level.
What Is SWTOR?
The acronym SWTOR refers to the Star Wars: The Old Republic worldwide game that has thousands of players online at one time. Because of its popularity and need for different items in the games, customers with good credit and steady subscriptions are offered credit limits for purchases within the game.
How Do Credit Limit Increases Work for SWTOR?
Credit limit increases at SWTOR are based on several factors and used for players to make the appropriate purchases for their games. In order to continue moving forward and have the most competitive game, there is a need to make purchases based on your credit. Depending on what your player status is, level, and type of subscription, you have all determined if you are eligible for a credit limit increase and how much.
Who Can Request a Higher Credit Limit?
Anyone who is playing has the ability to request a higher credit limit. If you are someone who has been playing the game for free, then you will need to move to a paid subscription in order to get a substantial character credit limit to use each month.
Things to Consider Before You Request a Credit Limit From SWTOR
Before you make a , there are a few things to keep in mind.
- What is your current subscription with SWTOR? Only certain credit levels are allowed for credit limits. Depending on what your level is, you may or may not need to upgrade your subscription for a credit limit increase.
- When you request a credit limit for SWTOR, you need to know which credit limit you are boosting. There are the following credit limits:
- Guild Bank Limit
- Character Credit Limit
- Legacy Bank Soft Limit
- Legacy Bank Hard Limit
- Your credit is still a factor since monthly subscriptions are meant for those credits that are substantial. If you do not meet your agreement with SWTOR, you could be held responsible for in-game purchases made on credit.
If you are having to upgrade to select a credit limit, it is essential that you know which limit you are raising and why.
How To Make This Request on Your Own
Trying to navigate the SWTOR site is pretty tricky. Because this is not your average credit card or lender, if you want to make a credit limit increase request, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Go into your STWOR account and see if the request option has already been made available to you. Depending on your player level and what your subscription is, you may or may not have immediate access to this information.
- Based on where you are in your position with the game, you may be able to raise your credit limit by a certain amount. If you have the option, you will be prompted to select your credit limit. You have to search this out in your account, as there is no direct link or FAQs available that help you navigate to that part of the portal.
- If you are unable to locate it, it is because of your player status, and an upgrade is required. If you have not already done so, you will need to subscribe to the game and become a Preferred user. Any level below that point is not eligible for a substantial credit limit increase, and it will be denied.
- Once you make the request, you will need to wait and see if it is approved by the support team, who will review your player account and determine if your request for a credit limit is substantial.
Next Steps if You Cannot Do This on Your Own
If you have tried to make this request and have been unsuccessful in delivery, it is time to try DoNotPay. They have a few simple steps that take out all the stress, making this process efficient.
Make Your SWTOR Credit Limit Increase With DoNotPay
If you want to request higher credit limits but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in six easy steps:
- Go to the Credit Limit Increase product on DoNotPay.
- Select which type of card you own and your credit provider.
- Tell us more about your card, such as when you first created this card, your current credit limit, what you would like your new limit to be, your card number, and whether you've missed past payments.
- Tell us more about your current income and expenses and why you would like to request a limit increase.
- Indicate whether you want to allow hard inquiries to be made into your credit history. Upload a copy of your ID and provide your e-signature.
- Submit your task. DoNotPay will deliver the request letter on your behalf. You should hear back from the card provider with confirmation or a request for more information within a few weeks.
Why Use DoNotPay for a Credit Limit Increase?
When you have made the request for a credit limit increase, you want it to be a simple process. DoNotPay guarantees the following:
|Simple||Your part of the application is easy to manage.|
|Fast||It will not take up too much of your time to complete this process, and you will get results quickly.|
|Efficient||DoNotPay gets all of the necessary information upfront, and more requests are successful with DoNotPay.|
DoNotPay Can Assist Through All Credit Companies
In addition to getting a credit limit increase on your SWTOR account, DoNotPay can help with your other accounts if you want to make that request. They have the ability to make this request on behalf of all major credit card companies, lenders, and other creditors.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
In addition to getting you the credit limit increase you are looking for, DoNotPay has the ability to help you with other aspects of your life. Below are other tasks that DoNotPay can take over for you:
- Get your refund back on your credit card with their help.
- If you want more information on credit cards and which is right for you, DoNotPay can assist.
- Have you had a bad experience? File a complaint with DoNotPay today.