How To Claim Staples Rebates Easily
Staples is a work-life fulfillment Company, assisting companies of all sizes in being more productive, connected, and inspired, regardless of how or where they work. Staples offers rebates to its client's thanks to specialized account teams, category expertise, innovative brands, and a selected product range for the business. Once you've made a transaction with them, you'll be able to save a lot of money if you take advantage of their simple rebates. On the other hand, you miss out on such corporate rebates because you will either forget to fill out rebate claims, struggle to claim rebates or reject the appealing offer.
Luckily, DoNotPay is here to walk you through the process of getting your cashback.
What Is a Rebate and Why Do Companies Offer Them?
Rebating is the act of returning a customer a predetermined amount of cash after a transaction. Rebates are most often utilized to entice you to buy items rather than services. They're a popular way for companies to market their goods and services. Rebates differ from coupons and other types of discounts in that they repay you for a portion of the purchase price after the sale rather than at the time of purchase.
Rebates incentivize you to buy a particular product by giving your money back on the purchase price. Rebating has several advantages: It encourages you to sample items, increases corporate sales and awareness, and alleviates surplus inventory issues.
How Do Staples Rebate Cards Work?
Staples has a rebate program called the Staples Easy Rebate that allows you to get rebates on certain items purchased from Staples by submitting rebates online, without having to mail in any UPC symbols or anything else for that matter.
It's simple, Once you've set up your Staples Refund account, all of your personal information (name, address) is prefilled, and it takes a few minutes to submit a rebate online. The rebate, on the other hand, takes a month or two to arrive in the mail.
One of the most popular rebates is $20 off when you buy $300 in Visa/Mastercard gift cards at Staples; this offer appears several times throughout the year. Staples also have several additional rebates.
How to Apply for Staple Rebate Cards
Purchase anything that qualifies for a rebate.
- Go to Staples.com and look for the Staples rebate center.
- Enter the location of your purchase. You have the option of using a kiosk, ordering online, or visiting a shop.
- Enter your rebate ID, and then fill out the rest of the form.
- Your card will arrive in your mail in 4-6 weeks.
What Are the Types of Rebates?
There are several types of rebates, including
|Volume rebates.||These are the most straightforward rebates. This reimbursement is intended to discourage you from over-promising. The pricing is tiered and fluctuates with the actual amount of the order placed rather than being quoted based on your promised purchase volume. These reimbursements are usually handed out every three months.|
|Growth rebates.||Are a type of volume rebate meant to increase the volume of a specific product category. The refund is based on a volume objective of a certain percentage.|
|Retention rebates||A company or store will give you this type of rebate if you have shown a high level of loyalty. These rebates usually build up over time and are paid out at the end of the year. For instance, a rebate is collected for each monthly order placed in 2019 and is reimbursed in December. The refund can be in any form, including volume, growth, or a combination of the three. When you submit regular orders over a set period, you are eligible for retention rebates.|
|Mix rebates||This refund encourages a distributor to offer a more significant number of items with a better profit margin.|
|Percentage rebates||A proportion refund is provided as a percentage of total income, such as a 2% rate. If percentage rates are not flexible, they may be misinterpreted as discounts. A vendor that offers this variable percentage rebates might use them strategically to encourage changes.|
Claim Staples Rebate Cards With the Help of DoNotPay
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc.).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it. DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay is a service provider that works across the board. We can:
- Assist you in applying for Verizon rebates in the same manner we can with Menards, Home Depot, Goodyear, Michelin tires, Macy's, and other retailers.
- Alternatively, we may assist you in applying for Mass Save rebates in Michigan the same way we assist you in applying for rebates in San Francisco.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay not only helps you with Staples rebates. There are other services we offer, including
- Suing in small claim court.
- Scheduling DMV appointments.
- Helping you reduce property tax.
- Helping you handle unpaid bills.
- Managing free trials.
- Filing complaints.
For these and other services, contact us at DoNotPay today!