How to Claim SRP Rebates In 3 Easy Steps
The Salt River Project (SRP) is a non-profit community-based water and energy company that provides residents of central Arizona with affordable water and power. In addition, the company offers rebates and discounts on different energy-efficient products in Arizona, making them more affordable to residents.
Whether you need to install new insulation, revamp air conditioning, repair home ducts, or install thermostats, the SRP marketplace is overflowing with high-quality energy-saving products tagged with rebates on each one of them.
The SRP rebate application process is simple, and you can do it online. However, you can get help from DoNotPay and have all your rebate applications sent in no time.
What Are SRP Rebates?
The SRP Rebates program aims at offering affordable energy-efficient solutions for all its customers. The different SRP rebates on this program include:
- Insulation rebate - Up to $600 rebates for installing new insulation
- Duct repair rebates - Up to $400 rebates when you get your home ducts repaired
- Air Conditioning rebates - Up to $1,125 rebates on a new energy-efficient air conditioner
- Shade Screen rebates - Up to $0.80 per square foot rebates on professionally installed shade screen
At the beginning of 2022, available rebates are on air conditioning products like a general air conditioner, heat pump, or a mini-split system. The rebate amount varies depending on the equipment's configuration.
|Equipment||Compressor configuration||Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio||Rebate|
|Heat pump /AC||Single-stage||16.0 or higher||$75|
|Multi-stage||16.0 or higher||$150|
|Variable Capacity||16.0 or higher||$225|
|Inverter-driven Mini-split||16.0 or higher||Heat pump - $225
AC - $0
Who Is Eligible for the SRP Rebate Program?
To participate in the ongoing rebate program, ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Your home should not be new construction.
- You should be a permanent SRP residential electric customer, single-family, attached or detached home or apartment.
- A licensed contractor should install a qualifying system before 30th April 2022.
- Replace or supplement an existing central heat pump or central AC with a new high-efficiency system that meets minimum efficiency ratings.
- Replace condensing units and indoor air handlers on central split systems.
- Ensure that you submit a manual J load calculation together with your application form.
- SRP agents may need to inspect your installations before you receive a rebate.
How to Claim SRP Rebates by Yourself
SRP receives applications online, making it easier for the customers to apply. Here's how to go about it.
- Download an application form on the application page and ask your contractor to sign it. You'll be required to submit this form as part of the application process.
- Go to the Rebate Application page and start the application process.
- You'll be prompted to submit the required documents for the application to be considered.
- Once done, submit the application for review.
- You'll receive a message showing that your application has been received and is being reviewed. However, SRP can contact you in case more information is needed, especially on the product and the installation.
- You can now download the application and keep a copy.
SRP will review your application and communicate with you your qualification status and when to expect the check.
How to Claim SRP Rebates With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay offers the speed and ease of claiming SRP rebates. While you can do it yourself, DoNotPay can help you do it faster and in a less stressful way. You'll only need to submit the required information and leave the rest to DoNotPay.
It works even better when you have to check a qualifying list for different products, especially when submitting for multiple products. DoNotPay knows what you need to make the claims successful.
Here is how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Does claiming rebates sound too complicated for you or simply don't have time to do it yourself? DoNotPay can help you apply for rebates from any company offering rebates on its products, including: