How a Simply Be Credit Limit Increase Can Raise Your Credit Score and Help With Spending Flexibility
Simply Be is a successful catalog clothing brand for plus-sized women, operated by J D Williams & Company Limited. The credit card accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
Credit card customers are able to purchase items up to the amount of their predetermined credit limit. But, when their total sale exceeds the available limit, they can either pay the excess with another credit or debit card or request a credit limit increase.
DoNotPay has developed a quick and easy process to request a that doesn't affect your credit score.
Why Is a Credit Limit Important?
Credit card companies such as Capital One, Discover, and American Express pull a credit history on all new applicants. The credit limit is determined by reviewing employment history, annual income, and overall creditworthiness.
Each time a credit report is requested, a hard inquiry is added to the consumer's history. Several hard inquiries may indicate a person is having financial difficulties or trouble accessing loans. It can also reflect negatively on their credit score.
A consumer with an excellent credit score is typically offered a higher credit limit from borrowers, increasing their spending flexibility and making their debt to income ratio more appealing. Consumers with lower credit scores usually receive lower credit limits when opening a new account. They typically want to increase the amount available but don't know where to begin.
DoNotPay has streamlined the process, making a quick and easy without affecting your credit score. The credit history is never accessed without prior approval.
Simply Be Credit Card Requirements
Simply Be customers must meet the following criteria to establish a personal account:
- 18 years of age or older
- A resident of the UK
- Enrolled on the electoral roll
- Have sufficient finances to meet eligibility requirements
As part of the registration process, all applicant information is referred to a credit reference agency.
Am I Eligible for a Simply Be Credit Limit Increase?
Simply Be credit card customers offered a credit limit increase will see the new amount applied to their account within 28 days after receiving the offer.
|Existing customers will receive sporadic offers throughout the year for a credit limit increase based on regular account assessments. After receiving notice, you can either accept or decline the offer.
|Request for Simply Be credit limit increase
|Simply Be processes a new application for all customers requesting a credit limit increase. According to the Persistent Debt Paydown Plan, all orders will increase the minimum payment due. A credit limit increase will help reduce your financial burden.
How to Request Simply Be Credit Limit Increase on My Own
The only way to request a Simply Be credit limit increase is by phone. There are no online applications available at this time. Contact Simply Be Customer Care line at 1-855-3344-3660 or TDD/TTY at 1-888-819-1918.
Request a Simply Be Credit Limit Increase With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay eliminates long on-hold wait times and allows you to request a Simply Be credit limit access directly from your lap in a few simple steps.
How to request higher credit limits using DoNotPay:
If you want to request higher credit limits but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in six easy steps:
- Go to the Credit Limit Increase product on DoNotPay.
- Select which type of card you own and your credit provider.
- Tell us more about your card, such as when you first created this card, your current credit limit, what you would like your new limit to be, your card number, and whether you've missed past payments.
- Tell us more about your current income and expenses and why you would like to request a limit increase.
- Indicate whether you want to allow hard inquiries to be made into your credit history. Upload a copy of your ID and provide your e-signature.
- Submit your task. DoNotPay will deliver the request letter on your behalf. You should hear back from the card provider with confirmation or a request for more information within a few weeks.
DoNotPay Makes It Easy to Request a Simply Be Credit Limit Increase
DoNotPay uses an automated online system for easy access. The prompts will guide you through several simple questions regarding employment status, personal identification information, and financial verification.
DoNotPay will send a Simply Be credit limit increase request on your behalf. A credit history report is not pulled without prior approval, meaning your credit score will remain intact.
The DoNotPay method is:
- Fast – You don't need to waste your time waiting on hold, frustrated by providing financial information to a customer service agent.
- Easy– The automated system can be accessed 24/7 at your convenience, any time of day or night.
- Successful – You can be confident that your request is handled quickly and efficiently.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay customers have had great success requesting a credit limit increase on their credit cards. Some of the many financial institutions we have worked with include:
The DoNotPay automated system is the fastest and easiest way to request a . In a few simple steps, you can not only get the money you need but improve your credit score in the process.