Forgot Your Sega ID Password? Here is How to Reset It
As a serious video gaming player, you probably have heard of Sega, a Japanese multinational video game. However, as a gamer and Sega member, you may have had Sega ID forgot password issues when trying to access the platform.
Forgotten passwords are problems typically associated with accessing a digital service provider's platform. What makes this worse is the accompanying process of resetting the password. Most users trying to recover their Sega password complain about the lengthy and tiring processes.
How to Reset Your Sega Password by Yourself
One of Sega users’ most prevalent complaints when attempting to access their accounts is forgotten passwords, despite claiming their login details are correct. There is also the issue of numerous attempts resulting in no login success. What makes the process more tedious is the lack of a clearly visible link to reset your Sega password.
Still, if you decide to go through this lengthy and confusing process, here are the necessary steps to reset your Sega ID forgot password by yourself:
- Head over to https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2
- On this Sega ID management page, you will find in required empty fields you should fill to recover your password.
- Fill in your currently registered Sega ID.
- You will also need to key in your name, birthday, and an answer to your secret question.
- Next, you will need to key in your contact email address, then at the bottom of the page, click "to the next"
- After some time, you will receive an email containing further details to rest your password.
- Head over to Sega-Press.com
- Below the 'Register' button on the right side of the screen, click the "Forgot Password" button.
- Click the "Reset Password" button on the left side of the screen
- Enter your email address, then click "Submit."
- On the other hand, if you are trying to access Sega Mobile games support and forgot your password, head over to https://help.sega.net/hc/en-us.
- Below the ''Sign In" Button, click the "Forgot my password" button
- Key in your email address on the new page, then click "Submit."
Trying to reset your Sega password the usual way can be upsetting, primarily since you may be directed to a page written in Japanese. While browsers have tools to translate pages automatically, these extra steps make the process more tedious.
Reset Your Sega Password Using DoNotPay
As noted, trying to reset your password via the provided platforms is overwhelming. Issues associated with resetting your password this way include long and tiring steps, longer response time, and language barriers. Fortunately, if you want to avoid the complications, you can choose to reset your password using DoNotPay.
DoNotPay is an expert digital service provider with plenty of experience in helping individuals with a wide range of issues. DoNotPay can help you recover your Sega password in a few steps, listed below:
1. Go to the Recover Passwords product on DoNotPay and select the type of account you are trying to recover, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
2. Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails and phone numbers.
3. Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, and any payment methods saved under the account.
4. Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
5. Enter any last known or previously used passwords to help verify your identity.
6. Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Reset Your Sega Password
Have you tried resetting your Sega password recently to no avail? If not, expect slow response times, complicated processes, and the possibility of not getting your new password. With DoNotPay, expect to enjoy benefits such as:
- Easy process: With DoNotPay, the steps are easy to read, understand and follow
- Fast: As a result, you spend less time trying to reset your password and more time on other important tasks
- Guaranteed success: DoNotPay makes the best case on your behalf to regain access to your Sega account in the shortest time possible.
DoNotPay Can Help You Reset All your Passwords
We can help you access a wide range of accounts with forgotten passwords. These typically include:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you retrieve your Sega ID forgot password, DoNotPay can help you with other services such as:
Reach out to DoNotPay to get you started on resetting your Sega ID password swiftly and efficiently.