Claim Your Samsung Washer Recall Rebate In 3 Easy Steps
Samsung recalled 2.8 million top-loading washing machines due to their safety hazard in 2016. The recall was issued concerning the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) requirement to recall all products that pose a danger to their consumers. The recall covered all Samsung top-loader washing machines sold between December 2013 to June 2016.
Unfortunately, not all consumers got their refunds from the . The options are unfavorable to many consumers, while others don't know how to submit their claims. With the DoNotPay , we can quickly help you claim and get your Samsung recall rebate. Follow the steps below, and let's help you get the refund you deserve.
What You Should Know About Samsung Washer Recall Rebate
On November 4th, 2016, the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a recall for the Samsung top-loader washing machines. The recall was related to the detaching of the washing machine top when the device is in use, posing a risk of injury from the impact. The issue lists 34 unit models, totaling 2.8 million products.
As a result of the recall, Samsung would either refund, replace, or repair all recalled washing machines as a rebate of their defective product. You can check whether your top-loader washing machine is part of the recalled units here.
Rebate Options for Samsung Top-Loader Washing Recall
Samsung offered their shoppers a choice between the following three options for the affected buyers of the recalled units:
|50% Money-Back for a New Washer||You could get a 50% money back for a new washer purchase if you bought the washer at least two years before the recall. This amounts to about $451 of the price of a new washer by another manufacturer.|
|60% Money-Back for a Samsung Washer||Buyers who prefer buying a new Samsung washer can get a 60% money back for their new washer. This amounts to about $524 of the price of the new washing machine.|
|Have your Washer Fixed||You don't get any money with this option, but Samsung will repair your defective washing machine. However, you can't still sell your fixed washing machine since it's illegal to sell a recalled product. Therefore, you'd probably have to continue using the product or throw it away if you want to get a new one.|
None of the above Samsung top loader recall options are attractive. However, you can use a few other avenues to get the best out of this recall.
Other Options You Can Use to Get Money Back for a Recalled Samsung Top-Loader Washer
You can use the following three options if you're unsatisfied with the above Samsung's official recall rebate options:
- Return the product for a full refund if you bought it within thirty days: This will help you get a full refund if your machine matches the model numbers affected by the recall.
- Use your store of purchase return policy: Major stores like The Home Depot, Sears, Lowes, Best Buys have a return policy for products bought within thirty days to a year. For instance, Lowes offers a full refund for defective washing machines that have lasted for ninety days after their purchase.
- Seek a credit card chargeback: You can dispute charges on your credit card because you bought a defective Samsung washing machine.
How to Claim a Samsung Recall Rebate
Use the following steps to claim your Samsung recall rebate for your recalled washing machine:
- Contact Samsung through their Rebate website.
- Enter your washer's model number.
- Click on the issue that's affecting you.
- Contact them through their three options:
- Texting "support" to 800-726-7864 or Chat with their support.
- Call them at 1-800-Samsung (726-7864).
- Use their online service.
Many recalled Samsung washing machines owners have complained of filling out unnecessary paperwork, being forced to buy a new washer, and unnecessary delays in receiving their check. Others have stated nothing has happened. DoNotPay can help you navigate through this with its Claim my Rebate product.
Get Your Samsung Washing Machine Recall Rebate With DoNotPay
Getting a Samsung washer recall rebate can be hard. It requires you to access the necessary forms, fill them out, and submit some of your details. DoNotPay can help you get your recall rebate with ease with the following three steps:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it. By completing these three steps, you can rest assured that we will fill out your Samsung recall rebate form on your behalf. All you have to do is wait for your rebate check in the next thirty days.
Solve Other Issues With DoNotPay
At DoNotPay, we can help you claim your refund from various rebate programs, including:
- Menards rebate
- Home Depot rebate
- Good year tire rebate
- Michelin tire rebate
- Mass save rebate
- New car rebate
- Verizon rebate
- Macy's' rebate
Reasons Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Get your Samsung Washer Recall Rebate
You don't have to navigate Samsung's tiring options to get a rebate for their defective washing machine with our product. You can confidently wait for your mail-in once Samsung reviews your application with the three steps above. Sign Up today, and let's help you get your refund with ease!