Remove RCVL PER MNG Debt Collections off Your Credit Report and Boost Your Score With DoNotPay
is an agency that collects debts on behalf of creditors who have given up on following you to pay. The debt can be from a credit card or a loan company, and RCVL PER MNG tries to get in touch with you through email or a call to demand payment.
The worst scenario is when the collection account appears on your credit report- it adversely affects your credit score, making it hard for you to get approved for a loan and other financial assistance.
You can remove a collection account from your credit reports by disputing it. However, the disputing process is a long one that involves a series of steps that require you to apply and get cleared. The good news is that DoNotPay, through its Clean- Credit- Report helps you remove debt collections off your credit card, thus boosting your credit score.
Things You Should Learn About RCVL PER MNG Collection Company
The company buys debts from creditors who are small and medium-sized businesses. However, you can get rid of from your credit card if any details on the account are inaccurate. According to research by U.S. PIRGs, an estimate of 79% of credit reports has severe errors, and thus you should be aware of any mistakes and have them rectified. If RCVL PER MNG company is damaging your credit score, you can reach them through:
|Phone Number||(866) 269-9306|
|Receivables Performance Management
20818 44th Ave W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036
For more information on how to remove debt collection accounts from your credit card using DoNotPay, see here.
Learn Whether RCVL PER MNG Is a Genuine Company
Yes, RCVL PER MNG is a verified debt collection company. However they may nag you spam calls and harass you to pay your debt. You can ignore the constant company calls or talk to a firm that can help you remove them from your credit report. RCVL PER MNG has so many negative Better Business Bureau reviews due to its constant calls to clients to collect debts.
What Are Your Rights When Dealing With RCVL PER MNG?
The company is governed by The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (or FDCPA), and thus you have your rights when dealing with them, which include:
- You should not be threatened
- You should not be harassed
- They should not tell others about your debt
- Should not charge you for a dead person's debt
- They have no right to garnish your federal payments
- They don't have a right to call you if you tell them to stop
You can contact FDCPA here:
|Email or Contact Form||Email Form|
|Mailing Address||600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20580|
|Phone Number||(202) 326-2222|
What Is a Debt Validation Letter?
You send a letter either to a debt collection agency or a creditor to request proof concerning the validity of the debt in question. When the debt exceeds the timeframe included in the validation letter, collection efforts should be halted. After requesting a validation letter, it must be sent within the first five days of contact.
Learn How to Remove RCVL PER MNG Debt Collections off Your Credit Report on Your Own
It is possible to remove them by following these steps:
- Requesting a goodwill deletion
- Disputing the collection
- Requesting a debt validation
- Negotiating a Pay-for Delete
Though it might sound easy, it is a long procedure that will cost you lots of your time. Fortunately, DoNotPay has a perfect solution to your solution simply and less engagingly.
Learn How to Remove RCVL PER MNG Debt Collections off Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
Here is how:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report, and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
Discover Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You Solve
You can solve other problems, including:
- How to remove inquiries from credit report
- Improve your credit score
- Dispute your credit report
- Demand for debt validation letter
- Write a credit dispute letter
- Remove a late payment from your credit report
- and fix your credit score.
Do not procrastinate with your financial future! Sign up today and let us remove debt collections from your credit report and improve your credit score.