Easily Remove Credit Systems On Your Credit Report
It might sound like a conspiracy to you when you first hear about it, but it is not. There are collection agencies that report faulty information on people's credit reports every day. A company like Credit Systems, which is a collections agent, could post information to your credit report that is both inaccurate and causes your credit score to fall. That is incredibly frustrating to anyone who might want to make some legitimate progress on their credit situation. Thus, you need to know that DoNotPay has your back and always will in these situations.
What Does Credit Systems Do?
Credit Systems operates in the collections business. This means that they will:
- Work with creditors to try to get back as much money on debts owed by people out in the public
- Call people over and over again about their debt until they answer
- Set up payment plans over the phone with customers
They do whatever they can to try to get people to pay their debts. You might not think that this is all that big of a deal, and in some ways, it might not be, but what needs to receive special attention at times like this is the fact that Credit Systems may cross the line at times in their pursuit of people who have not paid their debts. They might even put things on credit reports that have no business being there. That is to say that they have been known to include inaccurate information on people's credit reports in their haste to get those reports out.
That can damage someone's credit for having done nothing wrong, and that is simply unfair.
Does The Average Person Have a Recourse For Fighting Back?
Can a typical person hope to ever fight back against a large company like this that seemingly has all of the power on its side? Some people look at the situation and throw their hands up in disgust. They hate the fact that Credit Systems can cause so much damage to their financial life, but they also don't see any way out of it. If that is where you find yourself, please understand that you do have options.
A debt validation letter can do wonders for you in this situation by:
- Forcing the collections agency to prove your debt.
- Getting details about the debt that they say you owe.
- Making it even more challenging for the collections agency to say that they have a debt that they don't have.
Think about how much time and money you could save by fighting back against unfair credit practices like this. That is what you get when you take the time to draw up a debt validation letter. You will make a lot of progress that you wouldn't have had the chance to make because you had some fake debt hanging around your neck.
DoNotPay Will Happily Assist You With This
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more.
Other Ways to Clean Your Credit Report
There are a lot of ways you can follow in cleaning up your credit report, these include:
|Wait For The Debt To Expire||Even though they will negate your credit score, the effect won’t be permanent since all collection accounts have a maximum life of seven years.|
|Pay The Debt Balance in Full||Paying your balance will remove the collection account, but you have to pay them on time.|
|Send Out Dispute Letters||Send dispute letters to all credit bureaus once you find any erroneous accounts on your credit report. The law will require the bureaus to investigate this matter promptly.|
|Contact a Non-Profit Organizations For Counseling.||You may reach out and request a credit counselor from a non-profit organization such as the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)|
Can DoNotPay Help Me With Other Credit Report-Related Questions?
DoNotPay can also help you with other credit-related questions such as:
- How to remove collections from your credit report.
- How to make a credit dispute letter.
- How to remove a late payment from your credit report.
- How to fix your credit score.
- How to remove inquiries from your credit report.
DoNotPay Also Makes It Easier to Help You With Other Services As Well
There is something special about all of the work that DoNotPay does, and that goes for the additional services that they have added to their list of items to help their users. If you need some help with any of the following, then you are in luck:
They do all of these and so much more through their suite of services offered every day. You can potentially get a lot of help that you may not have even realized you needed. When you do that, you are making major strides towards simplifying your life and getting on with the things that matter.