How to Remove Quality Asset Recovery From Your Credit Report
A good credit score means a lot in your financial life. The consequences of a collection account on your credit report can be far-reaching. Collection accounts with a debt collector like Quality Asset Recovery can hurt your credit score and reduce your chances of getting approved for a loan. It would be best to fix your credit score as fast as possible and periodically clean up your credit report.
Dealing with collection agencies like Quality Asset Recovery can be a frustrating ordeal. It takes time and effort to fight debt collectors and handle credit disputes. DoNotPay can help you have your Quality Asset Recovery account removed, thus cleaning up your credit report.
What Is Quality Asset Recovery?
Quality Asset Recovery LLC is a legitimate debt collection company located in Gibbsboro, NJ. Quality Asset Recovery buys debt from credit card and loan companies that have given up on trying to collect the amounts themselves.
|Quality Asset Recovery Contact Information|
|Address||7 Foster Ave # 101, Gibbsboro, NJ 08026|
If Quality Asset Recovery is calling you, there's a good chance they are on your credit report. The good news is that DoNotPay can help you get rid of them.
Can You Dispute a Quality Asset Recovery Debt?
Disputing a Quality Asset Recovery Debt is possible. If Quality Asset Recovery purchases any debt of yours and reports inaccurate information about your debt, you have a right to dispute it.
Once Quality Asset Recovery investigates the matter and establishes that the reported information is inaccurate, the information is removed from your credit report. You can dispute the debt online, via phone or by mail.
How to Dispute a Quality Asset Recovery Debt on Your Own
Repairing the damage on your credit report can be a painstaking process. Take your time and go over your personal information carefully. If you find evidence that there's a mistake in your credit report, you should dispute the debt.
Consider the following options when trying to solve the problem on your own:
1. Demand A Debt Validation Letter
If you suspect that Quality Asset Recovery is trying to collect a debt from you fraudulently, it's in your best interest to demand a debt validation letter. If the debt being reported is more than what you genuinely owe or the information being given out about your debt is inaccurate, you can force the collection agency to prove the validity of the debt claim by submitting a debt verification request.
The validation letter should:
- Prove you own the debt.
- Show how much money you owe.
- Indicate how long the debt has been left unpaid.
- Show your accurate identity.
- Include the amount of interest you've paid on the debt.
2. Draft A Credit Dispute Letter
If you can prove that there are errors in the information on your credit report, you can argue against it by serving Quality Asset Recovery with a Credit Dispute Letter.
Reasons for writing a credit dispute letter include:
- Mistaken identity.
- The debt has already been settled.
- The debt information received by Quality Asset Recovery is incorrect.
3. Sue For Unresolved Credit Report Disputes
If demanding a validation letter and drafting a dispute letter fail, try legal action against Quality Asset Recovery. If you've been in a protracted struggle with Quality Asset Recovery and can prove they've been unable to resolve your credit dispute, you can take legal action against them. If you're looking to take the dispute to the small claims court, DoNotPay can help you sue.
How Do I Clean Up My Credit Report Using DoNotPay
You can dispute a Quality Asset Recovery debt without retaining or paying a lawyer. DoNotPay can help you remove collections from your credit report easily and fix your credit score.
If you're looking to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
Why Use DoNotPay to Dispute a Quality Asset Recovery Debt Collection Account
DoNotPay is a one-stop-shop for all things credit repair. With a full suite of credit repair services, DoNotPay is your best option because:
- DoNotPay is Fast— You get to do what is supposed to take you hours and even days with just a few clicks.
- DoNotPay is Easy to Use — Sidestep all the back and forth involved in disputing a Quality Asset Recovery debt by letting the world's first robot lawyer do all the hard work.
- DoNotPay is Successful— Having resolved countless credit and debt issues, you can rest assured that yours will be next.
DoNotPay Works Across All Collection Companies with The Click of a Button
Besides helping you dispute a debt on your credit report from Quality Asset Recovery, DoNotPay can also help you:
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Remove Collections from Your Credit Report
- Remove Late Payments from Your Credit Report
- Remove Any Inquiry from Your Credit Report
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help with a wide range of other products. DoNotPay can help you:
For more information on how DoNotPay can help you, sign up today.