How to Remove Qualia Collection Services From Credit Report
You have the ability to get your credit report cleaned up, but it will take some work. There is only so much that you can do when agencies like are breathing down your neck and reporting things on your credit report that do not belong there. Sadly, that happens to more people than you might like to believe. They have to suffer the consequences of a company not paying enough attention or simply not caring if they get things right or wrong.
These companies are incredibly frustrating to deal with because they blaze through on their path of destruction and don't care who gets hurt along the way. DoNotPay is happy to assist anyone who is afraid that Qualia Collection Services is doing major damage to their credit score.
What Is Qualia Collection Services Anyway?
You see the name , and you have to stop and ask yourself what is going on with them that makes it possible for them to report incorrect information on your credit report. How is it that they are allowed to get away with things like this for so long? The answer often boils down to the fact that there isn't anyone there to keep them in check. They work to:
- Collect debts on past due accounts.
- Try to pressure debtors into accepting whatever terms they draw up for them.
- Making it hard for people to get away from the debts that they owe.
Their services are legitimate in a sense, but it is annoying to know that they have the power that they do. They couldn't care less about you as an individual or about your circumstances. They just want to squeeze you for every penny that they can get out of you. It is a frustrating and annoying situation, and it's not one that you should have to deal with.
|Qualia Collection Services
|1444 North McDowell Blvd.
Petaluma, CA 94954 USA
|Email or Contact Form
Make Them Verify Your Debts
You must do what you can to force their hand to verify your debts. Anyone can say that you owe anything to anyone, but how many of them have the paperwork to back up these claims? That is what you put to the test when you send out a debt validation letter. This letter demands:
- Proof of the debt existing
- The total amount of the debt owed
- The original debt holder
- Verification of when the debt was first taken on
- Any other factor that you feel like you want to make them provide evidence of
There are a lot of reasons why you should force the hand of the debt collection agencies when it comes to providing that you owe what they say you owe, but none of those reasons is as important as making sure that the debt exists at all. Believe it or not, some agencies simply make up debts and pretend that they exist even when they don't. It is disgusting that they are able to get away with this, but they will attempt it if you don't push back.
Will DoNotPay Do Anything To Help
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
DoNotPay Has An Array Of Offerings
Beyond helping people clear up their credit report, DoNotPay offers other services that are worthy of attention as well. For example, did you know that they also provide services that can help with?
- Lowering your payday loans
- Online faxing
- Negotiate a hotel bill
- Pay bills online
- Recover hacked accounts
These are all things that you could try to take on by yourself, but you won't get as far as you will when you use the help of DoNotPay. They simply know how to make a difference much more effectively, and you should take their experience and run with it.