Everything You Need to Know about Philippine Consulate New York
Whether you are a US citizen wanting to learn about travel restrictions and visa requirements or a Philippine citizen looking to consult on matters such as lost passports, the Philippine Consulate in New York can answer your questions.
This article will serve as a guideline on how to get in touch with the Philippine Consulate in New York, the matters they can help you with, and how you can use DoNotPay to contact them!
Where is the Philippine Consulate in New York?
The exact address of the Philippine Consulate is:
556, 5th Avenue, New York, 10036, USA
There are various public transportation options available to get to the Philippine Consulate in New York.
- Take any of the following buses to get to 5th Avenue: 192, M1, M3, M4, M5, Q32, QM4, QM5, X27
- Take any of the following subway lines to reach 5th avenue: 7, D, F, Q, R
How to Contact the Philippine Consulate in New York?
The table below outlines all the ways you can contact the Philippine Consulate, New York:
|Address||556 5th Avenue, New York, NY, 10036|
|Differs depending on the type of help you need:|
|Phone||(212) - 764 - 1330|
|Fax||(212) - 764 - 6010|
|Office Hours||Monday to Friday
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
(except Philippine & US Holidays)
By Appointment Only
What Can The Philippine Consulate in New York Help You With?
The Philippine Consulate can help with various issues whether you are a Philippine citizen or a US citizen. Here are some of the most common issues that the consulate can do:
|Travel Document||Issued to a Filipino in an emergency, who needs to return home urgently but unable to fully comply with the conditions of passport issuance. Emergencies include:
|Consular Outreach||Appointment availability for consular outreach services goes public at least 3 weeks in advance.|
|Schedule of Fees||
How to Contact the Philippine Consulate New York with DoNotPay Easily!
Oftentimes, contacting a consulate can be confusing and time-consuming. Let DoNotPay take care of it for you! All you have to do is:
1. Search for “Contact Embassy or Consulate” on DoNotPay
2. Choose to contact a foreign embassy or consulate in the US
3. Describe to us why you are sending an email and any questions you have
4. Write the country of the embassy or consulate you want to reach, and we’ll send your request to the closest consulate near you
That’s all! DoNotPay will generate a custom-made email for you, send it to the right address on your behalf, and have the consulate respond to your email address!
Other Embassies and Consulates DoNotPay Contacts For You
- Philippine Consulate, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York
- Chinese Consulate Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago
- Nigerian Embassy Atlanta
- Indian Consulate Houston
- Indian Embassy New York and Chicago
- Brazilian Consulate Miami
- Russian Embassy Washington DC