How to Claim Your PGE Water Heater Rebate
Big appliance purchases are always a hit to your wallet - no matter how necessary they are. Every home needs a water heater, but replacing your water heater is more than most people are prepared for in annual maintenance costs. Fortunately, energy-efficient models are often eligible for rebates - a little return on your payment when the purchase is complete.
For home water heaters, keep your eyes out for . With up to $300 returned to you per unit, this can help leave a margin in your budget when it comes time to replace your home or small business water heater.
What Are the Rebates Available for a PGE Water Heater?
The program promotes a collection of energy-efficient home appliances, including a collection of electric storage water heaters. You can get $300 back as a rebate when you buy one of the approved PGE water heaters for your home.
Who Is Eligible for a PGE Water Heater Rebate?
Here are the requirements for your home and the water heater type you need to purchase to qualify for the rebate:
|Requirements for your house||
|Requirements for the water heater||
You may check out this page for details on Qualifying Water Heater Models.
How to Submit/Claim PGE Water Heater Rebates
What You Need for a PGE Water Heater Rebate
- Proof of Purchase such as a receipt or invoice.
- SAID (service agreement identification number). This is Located on your energy statement.
How to Start Your Online Rebate Application for PGE
- Navigate to the Online Rebate Form.
- Enter Your SAID.
- Submit Copies of your Proof of Purchase.
- Complete the online form.
How to Track PGE Water Heater Rebates
You can check on the status of your PGE Water Heater rebates by logging into your online PGE account.
Navigate to your eRebates page. From there, select the "Check Rebate Application Status" option. This will tell you how far your rebate is through the process and whether the application has been approved.
Next Steps for PGE Water Heater if Your Rebate Is Denied
If your rebate application is rejected, this isn't the end of the road. You will most likely get a message telling you what went wrong and what you need to do to resubmit.
Review the suggestions and start the rebate process over again. Gather your materials and try to re-apply through the online form.
How to Get a Rebate for Your PGE Water Heater With the Help of DoNotPay
Rebates make discounts more complicated than they should be. When you buy something at a discount, the price should be lower. But we live in a world of complex challenges, including water heater rebates. How can you make sure your refund gets approved? One option is to rely on DoNotPay to take care of the tedious part for you.
While you are busy with the serious matter of having a new water heater installed in your home, we'll take care of getting you that rebate for a nice margin to your home upgrade budget. Simply share the details of your purchase, and DoNotPay will take care of the rest.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
DoNotPay Can Help With Rebates for Any Brand or Product in the US
DoNotPay doesn’t just help you with rebates on water heaters, but also for a multitude of other products.
- Get Rebates on Goodyear Tires
- Get Rebates for Michelin Tires and Products
- Claim Your Home Depot Rebates
- Mass Save Rebates
- Dealing With the Verizon Rebate Center
- How to Get Macy's Rebates
- Get Back Rebates on Your New Car
- Get Rebates from Menards
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you save money and claim what is rightfully yours. We've compiled a pretty vast collection of helpful services and tools to make the challenges of everyday life simple and easy. Let us save you a few headaches and dollars this year. Here are just a few of our many useful services.
- Schedule DMV Appointments
- Discover and Apply for Scholarships
- Help with Bills
- No-Commitment Free Trials
- File a Complaint
- Find Missing Money in Your Name
- Sue in Small Claims Court
- Reduce Your Property Taxes