How to Remove Pay Pressler & Pressler Debt Collections Off Your Credit Report
Pressler & Pressler, LLP, is a third-party debt collector located in Parsippany, New Jersey. The company has extended its service in other states of the US, but most of its operations are concentrated in New Jersey and New York.
If you fail to pay a bill, you won't be surprised to see Pressler & Pressler collectors listed kin your credit report. Their presence can hurt your credit score and hinder you from accessing financially related benefits. Regardless of whether you & Pressler or not, the collection account remains in your report for approximately seven years.
Not all is beyond control since collection accounts are removable from your credit history. However, it might be a frustrating experience to deal with Pressler & Pressler collectors and restore your credit score. You don't have to worry since the DoNotPay Clean Credit Report product gets you covered easily and less frustratingly.
What Is Pressler & Pressler Company
The company purchases debts from creditors and follows up through calls and messages to have them . The company contact information is as follows:
|Address||Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP, 7 Entin Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Phone number||(888) 312-8600|
Learn Your Rights When Dealing With Pressler & Pressler Company
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act houses strict regulations that dictate what collection agencies can or cannot do. In particular, they should not:
- Use abusive language
- Use deceptive tactics to collect a debt
- Harass or threaten a customer
On the other hand, you have your rights which include:
- Request for debt validation. It is your right for them to validate an alleged debt- the collection agency has up to 30 days to prove that the debt is officially yours and whether the total amount is correct.
- Presser and Presser have no right to publicize your debt to other parties, including your relatives and friends.
- They must be honest about what they want to do- you should be notified both in writing and orally.
- You should not be contacted while at work
- You should not be called at unreasonable times, i.e., before 8 am and after 9 pm.
Learn More Tips on How to Deal With Pressler & Pressler Collection Agency
- Avoid their phone calls. Picking their call will make them know you more and better.
- Record the call. If you pick their call, make sure to record it- More than 35 states allow you to record your calls.
- Be conversant with your state statute of limitations. Each state has its statute of limitations that applies to all debts. For instance, once your debt reaches certain years, it is considered a "zombie debt," and you are not supposed to pay it.
- Do not hide money. If you can afford to pay your debt, you should do it since hiding your assets and money is considered illegal. However, it is advisable not to give access to your bank or credit card.
How to Write a Debt Verification Letter
If Presser and Presser contact you, they should send a validation letter within five days, failure to which you should write a verification letter to request for it. The validation letter should contain information such as:
- The exact amount you owe
- How old is the debt?
- Documents that verify your debt
Discover How to Eliminate Pressler & Pressler Debt Collections From Your Credit Report by Yourself
Follow these steps:
- Demand for debt proof from the company
- Negotiate for partial payment
- Hire a professional
However, the procedure is hectic since you have to work hand in hand with the collection agency to validate your debt and agree on payment terms. You don't have to take the mantle on yourself since DoNotPay has the perfect solution to your problem.
Discover How to Eliminate Pressler & Pressler Debt Collections off Your Credit Report With DoNotPay
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
Reasons Why You Should Choose DoNotPay to Solve Your Problem?
DoNotPay is the best remedy at your disposal since it is:
- Fast. It spares the time that you would have otherwise wasted in removing the collection account on your own.
- Easy. Eliminates the paper works such as validation and verification letters.
- Successful. You won't be disappointed at the end of the process.
Learn About Other Problems You Can Solve Using DoNotPay
Aside from Pressler & Pressler, we can also assist you with the following credit report inquiries:
|Improve Credit Score||Debt Validation Letter||Remove Inquiries From Credit Report||Fix Credit Score|
|Dispute Credit Report||Remove Collections From Credit Report||Remove Late Payments From Credit Report||Credit Dispute Letter|
Helping you clean your credit report is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Paying bills
- Discovering and applying for scholarships
- DMV appointments
- Filing a complaint
- Missing money issues
- Reduction of property taxes
- Free trials
- Small claims court
If you want to clean up Pressler & Pressler from your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Contact us today.