How to Get 'Online Collections GRVL' Off Your Credit Report
When you incur a debt, a simple sequence should follow. You should pay it off in a timely manner and be left alone or you can default on the debt and close the account in another way. What shouldn't happen is that your debt is sold from one collector to the next, being kept weight on your credit report and a reason to be harassed for years after the debt occurs. This is exactly what Online Collections GRVL does, which is why you want them off your credit report.
Can't shake these debt collectors known as ? DoNotPay can help you get rid of them one way or another.
What Is "Online Collections GRVL"?
is a debt collection company known for harassing and debt-extending tactics. You may also see their name appear as Information Services, Inc. Generic? Yes. That's part of the technique to create more trouble than splashes back on them for underhanded tactics. There are hundreds of complaints online regarding Online Collections GRVL and their inability to leave you or your debts alone.
Online Collections GRVL contact information is displayed below.
|Physical address||Online Collections GRVL
685 W Fire Tower Rd
Winterville, NC 28590
|Mailing address||Online Collections GRVL
PO Box 1489
Winterville, NC 28590
What Should I Look For On My Credit Report?
If appears on your credit report, look very carefully. You should be wary of any debt held by this company. Check them against the debt origin and the duration the debt has existed. Online Collections GRVL is known to keep debts on reports far longer than they are legally actionable and should have fallen off.
Watch for Warning Signs
- Incorrect names, addresses, or dates
- Debts you don't remember or recognize
- Incorrect credit limits
- Debts you know that you paid off - or incorrect balance of partially paid debts
- Closed accounts reported as open
- Reported as owner of an account where you are just an authorized user
- Accounts incorrectly reported as late or delinquent
- Duplicate debt entries
How to Get Rid of Online Collections GRVL On Your Own
Here are five steps you can take by yourself to get rid of Online Collections GRVL.
- Verify the Debt
- Take Control of Contact
- Dispute Mistakes
- Clean Your Record
- Take Them to Court
Request a Debt Validation Letter
First, request a debt validation letter from Online Collections GRVL. They are required to send you the documents within 5 days with evidence of where each debt comes from and its current status. This gives you the chance to identify which debts are being extended, falsely kept open, or completely false.
Ask Not to be Contacted, or Restrict Contact
Take control of how you are contacted. Debt collectors like Online Collections GRVL are required to comply when you ask.
- Not to be contacted at work
- For no one but you to be contacted
- Which channels you permit contact
- Reasonable hours for your schedule
- For all communications to go through your lawyer
- For all communications to cease
Once you ask, they have to comply. If necessary, send an official demand letter with certified records.
Dispute Invalid, Incorrect, or Outdated Debt
Are there any debts that shouldn't be on your record - or are recorded incorrectly - dispute them. You can file a credit dispute letter with credit report agencies like Experian and to creditors to correct their own records and reports.
Request Records Be Removed
You can also request that invalid records be removed. Closed accounts and paid debts should no longer be on your credit report marked as open or outstanding.
Consolidate Legitimate Debts
If there are legitimate debts on your credit record, make plans to pay them off. Debt consolidation and debt negotiations can reduce the overall cost of repaying your current accurate debts.
Take Them to Court
If you have taken all reasonable steps and Online Collections GRVL is still harassing you or falsely reporting your debts, you can take them to court and DonotPay can help.
Sue For An Unresolved Credit Report Dispute
You have rights to accurate credit reporting and fair debt collection practice, and you can sue to defend those rights. DoNotPay can help you sue anyone in small claims court for things like breach of contract and violation of your rights. Taking the right steps ensures that you can prove the debt collection agency is knowingly acting against legal codes and debt collection regulations.
How to Get Rid of Online Collections GRVL with the Help of DoNotPay
You don't have to tolerate abusive behavior or inaccurate debt records. What most people don't realize is that you can take control. DoNotPay will help cut the red tape on each step that is legally available to you and make the process easy. How can you stop debt collectors like from lowering your credit score and harassing you over old debts? You take the official steps to make them stop.
That's where DoNotPay really shines, routine legal steps are our specialty. We can help you identify the right choice, choose which creditor resolutions to take, and take meaningful action. From demand letters to small claims lawsuits, you can retake control of your credit score and how you are treated by debt collectors.
How to Clean Up Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
DoNotPay Can Help You Clean Your Credit Report of Any Collector
- Learn How to Improve a Credit Score
- Learn How to Dispute a Credit Report
- Learn How to Request a Debt Validation Letter
- Learn How to Remove Collections from a Credit Report
- Learn How to File a Credit Dispute Letter
- Learn How to Remove Late Payments from a Credit Report
- Learn How to Fix a Credit Score
- Learn How to Remove Inquiries from a Credit Report
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is not just one tool, we have dozens of available tools and tasks we can help you complete. From little tasks like scheduling your bill payments to big things like fighting identity theft, we're building helpful online tools and services for it all. The best way to save time and money this year is to run your task list past our vast collection of shortcuts and do-it-for-you services.
Check out just a few more of our helpful online tools.
- Find Discounts
- Identity Theft
- Mailing as a Service
- Recover Hacked Accounts
- Appeal Parking Tickets
- Notarize Documents
- Close Bank Accounts
- Donate Plasma For Cash
- Reducing Property Taxes
- Insurance Claims