How to Get NCB Management Services Off Your Credit Report
Are you bogged down with out-of-date information on your credit report? Clean it up. Collection agencies often provide incorrect information regarding old debts that may have already been taken care of.
Collection calls from agencies like can be tiring and disheartening. There are ways to deal with NCB and other debt collectors. One, in particular, makes it easy. Check out DoNotPay.
Is NCB Management Services a Legitimate Company?
Yes, it is. was founded in 1994. It is certified with the Receivables Management Association International and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. The company provides its customers with account receivable and call center management solutions.
It is the accounts receivable management you need to be concerned about. NCB prides itself on collecting an old debt. Whether you still owe on a debt or have paid it off, you need to to get it cleared up and taken off your credit report.
How to Dispute a Claim From NCB Management Services
When you are ready to clean up your credit, do not use the phone. Make sure you get everything in writing.
Contact NCB directly and ask for a debt validation letter to prove the validity of their claim you owe the debt. Their letter should show:
- Who the initial creditor was
- The amount unpaid and interest accrued
- The information you provided when you took out the loan or credit card
If you feel there is an error, you can dispute the debt they claim by writing a dispute letter and asking it cleared up. Reasons for mistakes can include:
- A case of mistaken identity
- The information NCB received is incorrect
- You have already settled the debt
NCB's Contact Information
|NCB Management Services Inc.
One Allied Drive
Trevose, PA 19053
You can also access NCB Management Services website and follow the contact information. File copies of your dispute letter to all three credit reporting bureaus—Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. You can do all of this on your own and be prepared to fight the big fight, or you can enlist some help. Check out the DoNotPay app.
How to Clean Up Your Credit Report
Improving your credit score begins with dealing with your reported outstanding debt, whether you still owe it or not. Filing dispute letters for credit issues you have already dealt with is a great place to start, but you can and should do more.
Review Each of Your Credit Reports
Access your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion reports and compare them. There could be issues on one report but not the other two. You will need to examine each issue and then decide how to handle it.
If collections you have already settled linger on one or more of your reports, you should provide proof and ask that they be removed.
It happens to almost everyone. You forget to make a payment or make it after the cutoff deadline on the day it is due. As long as it is not a habit, you can usually get an occasional late payment taken off your credit history.
Stop Looking for New Credit
When you apply for too many new credit lines or credit cards in a short period, it will affect your credit score. Sometimes applications may be reported that you never even made. You may be able to get those removed by writing to the reporting agency.
Improving your credit and dealing with past creditors is very time-consuming and can cause headaches. Let us show you a better way.
Let DoNotPay Deal With NCB Management and Fix Your Credit Report
DoNotPay can deal with NCB Management Services and any other creditors for you while fixing your credit score. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report, and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
At the same time, DoNotPay will help with other credit issues. While getting off your back, DoNotPay can apply for credit line increases and help you keep unused or rarely used credit cards active.
Other Common Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With
DoNotPay can also help:
- Prevent those late payments by helping you organize and pay your monthly bills.
- Cancel services and subscriptions you no longer use
Put DoNotPay to work for you, clean up your credit, and help you with other tasks, all for one low monthly fee. Quit stalling. Check the app out today.