How to Remove Mountain Run Solutions From Your Credit Report
Are you tired of appearing as a collections account on your credit report? Debt collections on a report lower your credit score and chances of obtaining a future loan from lenders. It also means the debt collection agency responsible for your account will be on your neck to service their loan.
Not to worry! This DoNotPay post explains how to dispute collections on your credit report with Mountain Runs Solutions. DoNotPay also shows you the steps to take if the collections agency doesn't budge.
What Is Mountain Run Solutions?
is a legitimate debt collections agency that purchases debt from various industries. The company has its headquarters in Orem, Utah, and it primarily specializes in debt collections in these fields:
- Credit card
- Installment loans
- Service agreements
If you forget or ignore paying a bill in these areas, you may find Mountain Run Solutions on your credit report. This is how to get in touch with them when this happens:
|Phone number||(801) 921-7379|
|Address||313 E 1200 S Ste 102
Orem, UT 84058
What Should I Look For on My Mountain Run Solutions Credit Report?
As an American citizen, you're entitled to receive a credit report every 12 months either from Equifax, Experian, TransUnion, or all of them. Once you have your report on hand, there may be incomplete and erroneous information you should be aware of. These include:
- Personal Information: Check for an incorrect or incomplete phone number, address, or name. There might also be missing employment, marital status, or social security number.
- Public Records: Find any bankruptcies or lawsuits filed that you weren't part of or criminal and tax liens issued more than seven years ago.
- Credit Accounts: Look for incorrect account holders—for example, an individual account listed as joint. Also, incorrect credit limits and unauthorized access are recorded on your report.
- Inquiries: Search for commingled accounts. These are accounts created by fraudsters with your official name. They pull your credit reports without your consent, infringing on your rights.
What Is a Debt Validation Letter?
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act instructs all debt collectors to provide clients with information about the debt they're collecting. Typically, this should occur after five days of them making initial contact through a phone call or any other means.
The letter contains:
- Debt collector's name
- How much you owe
- Steps to take if you don't agree to the debt
How to Dispute a Mountain Run Solutions Credit Report
If you receive a debt validation letter but still don't agree with the debt collections on your report, you can dispute the Mountain Run Solutions credit report via written letter. This letter is a request for verification that you owe the debt in question, and it should be presented within 30 days after initial contact.
You can send your written letter to their mailing address in Orem, Utah. Plus, you could attach a cease and desist letter to prevent Mountain Run Solutions from contacting you until they present viable evidence via a verification letter. Alternatively, you could talk to a customer care representative via call on the same.
How to Write a Debt Verification Letter
This is what your letter should look like:
City or State
City or State
RE: Account Number
To Whom This May Concern,
I recently received a debt claim against me through one of your representatives. According to the FDCPA 15 U.S Code 1692g, I have the right to verify the debt leveled against me, including all fees and the official debt collections name. If provided with the evidence, I will require 30 days to review and respond to the matter as per federal law. Alternatively, if no evidence is presented during this time, I demand that the credit bureaus be informed or take legal action in state court. Until then, I urge you to cease any further contact with me at my residence or place of work through telephone. I am fully aware of your request, but any further contact will be harassment according to 15 U.S Code 1692g and punishable under the law. I look forward to hearing back from you and appreciate your efficiency in this matter.
Strategies for Successfully Disputing Your Credit Report
Whether justified or an error, debt collections significantly lower your financial score. If you locate mistakes in your credit report or have already paid the bill, you can fast track the removal of debt collections from your report through the following ways:
Send a Delete for Pay Offer
This method involves requesting the debt collection agency delete your collections in exchange for money. You'll have to settle the overdue bill in full plus the fees and applicable interest rate for the deal to work.
Make a Goodwill-Deletion Request
If you've already settled your account, but the collection remains on your credit report, you can send a goodwill letter requesting the deletion of the account. You must state why the payment was late, plus promise that such a case won't happen in the future.
Wait for the Collections Out
You can wait out the credit reporting time limit after you've already repaid your debt. The law only allows negative items on a credit report not to last more than seven years from where your report becomes negative-free. DoNotPay can help you combine all three methods above to ensure your credit report is clean.
Sue for an Unresolved Credit Report Dispute
If Mountain Run Solutions reaches out about a debt, you should request a validation letter for the said debt. If they cannot verify the debt, but it remains on your credit report, and they keep calling you about the same, you can take the matter to court.
The FDCPA 15 U.S Code 1692g allows debtors to sue debt collection agencies for unverified debts that cause any financial harm. DoNotPay specializes in filing a letter to a small claims court on the matter. If the court rules your way, you may be eligible for, but not limited to, punitive damages, statutory damages, and court costs.
How to Dispute Mountain Run Collections Report by Yourself
Debt collections in your report could have a negative financial impact. You can launch an official dispute of any debt collections in your Mountain Run Solutions credit report via the following steps:
Confirm With All Three Bureaus
The initial step is to obtain your credit reports from the credit bureaus in America. These are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Once you have them, cross-check that the information listed is in all others. This is because not all creditors report your debt to the three bureaus.
Gather Dispute Evidence
Your next move is to gather as much evidence to back your dispute as possible. These include copies of bank statements, loan documents, birth or death certificates, if applicable. You could also attach your SSN and government-issued identification.
File an Official Dispute
The only remaining thing is to file an official dispute with the agency. Mountain Run Solutions accepts disputes from debtors via call at (801) 921-7379 or written letters sent to 313 E 1200 S Ste 102 Orem, UT 84058.
Dispute Mountain Run Solutions Credit Report With the Help of DoNotPay
Disputes often go unnoticed by debt collections agencies. Even if the company responds to your letter, their account will most likely still appear on your credit report. DoNotPay can help improve your credit score fast. This DoNotPay product can help clean Mountain Run Solutions off your credit report. Here's how DoNotPay can clean your report:
1. Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
DoNotPay also offers other credit products such as Credit Limit Increase, Remove Inquiries on Credit report, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more.
Why Use DoNotPay to Dispute Mountain Run Solutions Credit Report
DoNotPay is the most effective channel to send your dispute to Mountain Run Solutions because:
- Fast: You don't have to spend many hours writing a dispute letter to debt collectors.
- Easy: You don't have to argue back and forth with the company about the collections on your report.
- Successful: We'll present the best case for removing debt collections from your report.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Cleaning your credit card report is just one of the many problems DoNotPay can help you with. Other areas DoNotPay can assist with include: