How to Claim MidAmerican Rebates in a Flash
You've probably come across a but shy away from claiming it because you are almost certain that the claim process is too tedious. If so, you are one among many who either forget about the promotions or feel the claim process is not worth their time. Yet, rebates are a great way to save on purchases and upgrades.
MidAmerican is an energy company that serves over 1.6 million customers across four states; Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, and South Dakota. The covers a diverse range of energy-efficient appliances such as smart thermostats, air-source heat pumps, water heating systems, cooling systems, and appliance recycling.
If you would like to enjoy a faster and easy rebate claim process, try DoNotPay. We will help you find the rebates you can claim and file the claim on your behalf.
How Does the MidAmerican Rebate Program Work?
The company offers a unique rebate program for each of its service territory states. For instance, the appliance recycling rebate is available in Iowa but not in Nebraska. The rebates come in three forms:
1. Purchase rebates
You can receive rebates by purchasing the company's energy-efficient equipment including furnaces and smart thermostats. You are then required to submit a rebate claim within 90 days after installation.
2. Equipment installation
The company also offers rebates on self-installed or participating contractor equipment installation. For the company-approved contractor rebate, your equipment dealer is required to send the rebate application, labor, and material invoice within 90 days of purchase. If your appliance is self-installed, you can also apply for the rebate within the 90-day time limit.
3. Equipment recycling
Customers with old but functional refrigerators and freezers can schedule a pickup online and apply for a rebate on the same.
The rebate amounts vary on most appliances, but you can save between $75 on a smart thermostat to $750 on a high-efficiency air conditioner. The company provides a rebate on a first-come-first-serve basis and encourages its customers to apply as early as possible. The current rebate programs commenced on January 1, 2022, and run through to December 31, 2022.
The rebates are distributed as follows:
|Iowa||Residents can file for rebates on heating and cooling equipment, smart thermostats, and appliance recycling.|
|Illinois||The program covers smart thermostats, heating and cooling equipment, and equipment recycling.|
|Nebraska||Residents can claim rebates for water heating appliances, other heating equipment, and natural gas furnace tune-ups.|
|South Dakota||There are no current rebate postings for South Dakota residents.|
Who Is Eligible for MidAmerican Rebates?
Eligibility requirements are quite robust so the list here only provides a few and they include:
- You must be a residential customer in the company's service territory.
- The equipment must utilize the company's electricity or natural gas but the restrictions may vary for equipment that uses fuel.
- Only equipment purchased between January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022, is installed and functional qualifies for a rebate.
- The rebate covers only new and installed equipment.
- Customers whose installed equipment meets all applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
- New multifamily constructions are only eligible for commercial new construction rebate programs.
- Participants who allow MidAmerican designated contractors and subcontractors on their property for delivery and installation.
You can visit the company's website for more detailed requirements and conditions.
How to Submit MidAmerican Rebates
Within 90 days of making a purchase, installing, and operating an appliance, you can fill in the rebate application and submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This channel is appropriate for self-installed equipment or an equipment dealer. For self-installed appliances, you are required to fill in the rebate application form and attach a copy of the itemized receipt. In case of a dealer, have them fill in the rebate form, attach a labor and material invoice, and send it on your behalf to;
MidAmerican Energy Company
2223 S.Highland Drive #E6-333
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
MidAmerican-approved contractors can complete the application online by filling in the required information within the time limits offered.
Submit MidAmerican Rebates With the Help Of DoNotPay
DoNotPay provides a hassle-free rebate claim process, so you don't have to take more time than you should to receive your check.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
Claim Your Rebate Check With DoNotPay From Any Company
Our service doesn't stop at claiming your MidAmerican rebate. We can help you claim your rebate from any company. Some of the rebates we can help you claim include:
- Home Depot rebate
- Michelin tires rebate
- Good Year tire rebate
- Verizon rebate
- Menards rebate
- Macy's rebate
- New Car rebates
- Mass Save rebates
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Submitting a MidAmerican rebate claim on your behalf is just one of the many things we can do for you.
DoNotPay also provides fast and easy solutions for:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Helping you find and apply for scholarships
- Filing a complaint against any company
- Finding unclaimed money
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Help to reduce property taxes
Using DoNotPay to help you claim your MidAmerican rebate is easy and the service is available at the click of a button. Try it today and experience a new and convenient way to claim rebates!