How to Claim a MetroPCS Rebate?
Many cellular service companies, including Verizon and MetroPCS, may offer rebates throughout the year to entice you to purchase a new phone or upgrade your service. Unfortunately, many MetroPCS rebates go unclaimed, because customers forget to fill out the application on time, or they don't want the hassle of applying. Companies count on this, because it allows them to make a great offer with a reduced chance of actually having to follow through on it.
Don't let that happen. If you purchase a product that comes with a rebate, which may include everything from Michelin tires and Goodyear tires to a new car or something from Macy's, Menard's, Home Depot, you should follow through with the application and claim the money you were promised.
It doesn't have to be a hassle. DoNotPay can fill out the applications on your behalf, submit them online or via the mail as required by the rebate campaign, and help you get your rebate quickly. Learn more about rebates and how to apply for your .
What MetroPCS Rebates Are Available?
MetroPCS offers different promotional rebates throughout the year. Currently, there are a few rebates you may qualify for. These include the Connection Device Redemption Rebates and the Add a Line and Get $100 Off a New Smartphone rebate.
Connection Device Redemption Rebates
|MetroSMART Hotspot||Purchase the MetroSMART Hotspot device in a store. After seven days, you'll get a text message with a link to redeem a $5.00 virtual prepaid gift card.|
|MetroSMART Ride||Purchase the MetroSMART Ride device in a store. After seven days, you'll get a text message with a link to redeem a $25.00 virtual prepaid gift card|
|Pintrac Pet Tracker||Purchase the Pintrac Pet Tracker device in your local store. After seven days, you'll get a text message with a link to redeem a $25.00 virtual prepaid gift card.|
|Timex Family Connect Kids Watch||Purchase the Timex Family Connect Kids Watch in the store. After seven days, you'll get a text message with a link to redeem a $30.00 virtual prepaid gift card.|
Add a Line and Get $100 Off a New Smartphone
This is an instant rebate, so you won't have to fill out an application and wait for your money to be returned. You'll simply be given a $100 discount at checkout. This is a limited-time offer that is available at participating Metro by T-Mobile stores, and it has a limit of four Switcher Instant Rebates and New Line Instant Rebates per household or account. Visit your local store or this page for more details.
You can visit the MetroPCS rebate center website for updated information on current promotions.
Who Qualifies for a MetroPCS Rebate?
Each rebate has its own requirements. In general, a MetroPCS rebate will require the following:
- You must be MetroPCS customer
- The rebate may be for a new or existing account
- You will generally be required to purchase a specific product or service
- The rebate may require an application online or via the mail
Always talk to a representative or carefully read the terms to ensure you qualify for the rebate and know how to claim it. There are often strict deadlines associated with mail-in or online rebate applications, so make sure you apply quickly.
How to Claim Your MetroPCS Rebate
Some MetroPCS rebate phones offer an instant rebate, like the current promotion for $100 off when you add a line. This will be given to you as a discount at checkout. For the Connection Device Redemption Rebates, you will have to follow the link they send you in order to claim your gift card.
In other cases, you may have to manually apply after you make your purchase. Depending upon the promo campaign, this application may be available via the website, or you might have to fill out a paper application and send it by mail.
Many people fail to claim these types of rebates for a variety of reasons:
- They forget to fill out the application
- They don't want to deal with the hassle of printing out a form or getting a stamp and envelope if those things aren't readily available
- They miss the deadline for their application
Don't let your rebate go unclaimed! Save time and hassle by using DoNotPay to help you fill out your application thoroughly and submit it on time.
How to Use DoNotPay to Get Your MetroPCS Rebates
From collective rebate programs like Mass Save to rebates on everything from energy, cellular service, food, Amazon purchases, and kitchen appliances, DoNotPay can apply on your behalf. We can even help you search for rebates you might qualify for. All you have to do is answer a few questions about your purchases, and we'll take care of the rest.
This is how DoNotPay works for rebates:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
Save time and hassle—and enjoy your rebate—by allowing DoNotPay to file your application on your behalf by mail or online, depending upon the unique requirements of that rebate program. You should get your rebate within a month. It's the same process, no matter what type of rebate you're applying for. Of course, that's not the only way DoNotPay can make your life simpler.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
The robot lawyers at DoNotPay are here to streamline common but confusing modern-day problems. This is just the beginning of how we can help you:
- Lower your payday loans
- Report price gouging
- Participate in clinical trials
- Get compensation for being harassed by robocalls
- Recover your account passwords
- Get help paying your bills
- Get cash back for unused gift cards
- Find discounts on the goods and services you use every day
- Obtain a copy of your child's birth certificate
- Schedule appointments with the DMV to avoid long waits
We can help you reduce stress as you tackle these and other legal and financial challenges. Get started today!