Get Menards Rebate Phone Number With the Help of DoNotPay
Menards is an American home improvement company. With more than 300 stores in 15 different states, the company sells lumber and home improvement products such as paint, tools, and hardware. Menards also does residential real estate development.
One of the key objectives of Menards is to offer high-quality services at affordable prices. If you want to save a lot of money while shopping at Menards, you should take advantage of Menard’s rebate programs. While claiming rebates on your own can be complicated, you can use to help you get Menards Rebate phone numbers and claim your rebates easily and fast.
What Is a Rebate?
Put simply, a rebate is an amount of money paid back to a customer. The most common type of rebate is the tax rebate. In sales, a rebate is when a portion of the original price of an item is returned to the customer. This is different from a discount, as it is given after the sale has been made as opposed to at the point of sale. One of the primary functions of rebates is to increase customer loyalty. An example of a rebate program at Menards is the Menards 11% rebate program.
What Is Menards 11% Rebate?
Often, Menards offers an 11% rebate on almost all items bought in the stores or online. Here is everything you need to know about the Menards 11% rebates:
Items not included in the rebate program:
The following items are excluded from the Menards 11% rebate program:
- Processing and packaging fees
- Gift cards
- Propane purchase
- KeyMe purchases
- Extended service agreements
Where to get the 11% Menards Rebate Form
The 11% rebate form can be got from the stores or online. To get your Menards 11% rebates, you will need to:
- Fill out the rebate form
- Mail the form with a stamp, alongside your rebate receipts, to PO Box 155, Elk Mound, WI 54739-0155.
Your rebate check will be sent to you in 6 to 8 weeks.
Can I get the 11% rebate weekly?
Yes, you can get the 11% rebate weekly, including weeks that aren't offering the 11% discount, by requesting the customer care representative or the store manager to give you a Price Adjustment Form. This form allows any customer who buys items within 14 days of the beginning of a sale, including rebates, to qualify for the sale price.
It is also worth noting that because the Price Adjustment Form uses a different mailing address than the standard rebate form, this form should be sent separately from your other rebate forms.
Menards Rebate Phone Number
To on your eligibility for your rebate or to track your rebate, you can using:
|Menards Toll-Free number||(800) 871-2800|
|Menards Customer Service Number||(800) 560-8274|
How to Claim Menards Rebates on Your Own
Each week on the Menards sale flyer, you can find items at very affordable prices, which you can purchase at subsidized prices using your rebate check. Most of these items are free after rebate (FAR). However, there is an attached clause that you have to spend $10 on non-rebate products if you want to qualify for the free rebates. Note that this clause does apply to items that are not free after rebates. The following is how to get and claim your Menards rebates:
- The first time you go to the store to purchase your item, you will have to pay for the whole amount out of pocket. A rebate receipt will be attached to your main receipt, and a rebate number will be included in each receipt. You will pick up a rebate form near the exit. These forms are arranged in numerical order.
- You will then proceed to fill out your rebate forms at home. Correctly address the envelope and put in the completed forms alongside your rebate receipts, and you are good to go. In approximately 6 weeks, you will begin to receive your rebate checks in your mail.
- The next time you go to the store to purchase an item, you can use the rebate checks instead of cash.
How to Track Your Rebates
Menards allows you to easily track your rebates online. You can either track your rebate using your rebate receipt number or using your name and email address as they appear on your rebate form.
How to Use Your Menards Rebate Check
It is important to note that the rebate check cannot be used for online purchases. The check can only be used in stores.
Let DoNotPay Help You Claim Menards Rebates
As seen above, claiming Menards rebates on your own can be a complicated process because you have to do a lot of paperwork and tracking. However, DoNotPay can help you with this process in three easy steps:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
DoNotPay can also:
- Help you with Michelin rebates
- Help you with Home Depot rebates
- Help you with Verizon rebates
- Help you with Macy's rebates
- Help you with New car rebates
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
In addition to helping you get Menards rebates phone number, DoNotPay can assist you with many other services, such as helping you:
- Schedule appointments with the DMV
- Manage your bills
- Get free trials
- Find unclaimed money
- Goodyear tire rebate
- Mass save rebates
- New car rebates
- Learn rebate
And a lot more! Do not wait any longer. with DoNotPay today to get the legal assistance you need!