How to Sign Up For Meet Mindful Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Information
Meet Mindful is a dating app founded in 2014 to inspire and encourage people to make meaningful relationships. They advertise themselves as not only a dating app but also a meeting ground for those who want to live happier and healthy lives.
Creating an account with Meet Mindful is free. However, to enjoy the premium options, you have to sign up and add your credit card information for a monthly or annual subscription. You can enjoy the premium option for a few days, but once the free trial period is over, it will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
DoNotPay can help you cancel the meet without sharing your credit card information with anyone.
Does Meet Mindful Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Meet for the premium plan. Signing up and registration is free.
A free account lets you add photos, fill out a questionnaire, and view, but you can't enjoy certain benefits like sending messages to your matches.
You should cancel the free trial plan early before the end of the month, or else you will be billed for the service.
How Can I Get a Meet Mindful Free Trial?
Follow the steps below to access the Meet Mindful free plan:
- Visit Meet Mindful official website
- Sign up to create an account with your email address or Facebook account, add a username and ensure you include a password for security purposes
- You will then be redirected to billing options to choose the free plan or paid subscription
- Choose the paid subscription, then the free plan, and add your credit card information
- Wait a few minutes for your application to be reviewed and accepted
Does the Meet Mindful Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, Meet Mindful free trial automatically renews into a paid subscription when you don't cancel it on time. You need to cancel the subscription 24 hours before the renewal of the subscription.
If you don't cancel and the subscription renews to a paid subscription, you won't be able to get refunds. However, you can still go ahead and cancel the subscription. Meet Mindful allows you to continue using the service until the end of the paid period.
How to Cancel Meet Mindful Automatic Renewal Subscription on Your Own
Applying for a free trial allows you to review your options concerning the dating site. However, like any other subscription website, Meet Mindful requires you to provide your credit card information when you sign up for the premium option.
Follow these steps to cancel automatic renewal of membership:
- Visit the Meet Mindful website
- Log in to your account and go to settings
- Click on change membership then cancel membership
- On the Premium Plans page select a new plan or the free plan options
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
You must cancel the free trial plan before the end of the period, otherwise you will be billed for the service. A lot of people are paying for services they don't need simply because they failed to cancel their subscriptions on time. However, this doesn't have to happen to you.
Since it's challenging to cancel the free trial on your own, allow DoNotPay to help you. DoNotPay uses a virtual credit card to cancel free trials. A virtual credit card(VCC) is a fake credit card number that you can use to sign up for online service without incurring any costs.
Even though the card is connected to your real credit card, it has its unique information which includes an expiration date and virtual card number.
The benefits of the Free trial card include:
- The free trial card by DoNotPay generates virtual credit card information and an expiration date which you can use to cancel any service at any time.
- When the free trial expires, no money will be charged on your cards and you will be automatically unsubscribed from the service since there aren't any funds on the cards.
- You can set up a maximum charge limit on the card and link it to one vendor to ensure you are not automatically charged when you don't intend to use the service. The vendor cannot access your real credit information, hence no ridiculous charges on your card.
- The cards look exactly like your real credit card, which means you can try any type of service you want.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay helps you navigate through the hectic bureaucratic processes and get you the services you need without much struggle. Besides helping you cancel meet mindful free trial, DoNotPay can also help with:
- Gaining access to public records
- Reducing property tax with only a few clicks
- Connecting with your loved ones in prison in a short time
- Booking DMV appointments within a short time and without much effort
- Get refunds from companies easily