How to Remove MCA Management Company From Your Credit Report
When you start getting calls from the , it can be hard to know just the right way to handle things. Not only is your credit score likely to hurt, but you may also need to learn how to dispute your credit report for faulty charges to stop these calls from happening.
Thankfully, there is help out there for people in this situation. DoNotPay can help you with anything from writing your dispute letter to fixing your credit score and everything in between. With the help of DoNotPay, you are sure to be able to stop these calls by removing those late payments from your credit report.
What is the MCA Management Company?
The is a family-owned debt collection agency that is responsible for buying debts for collection. When they purchase your debts, whether they're medical debts or otherwise, they then earn their money by getting you to pay your debts.
|Address||2835 High Ridge Blvd, High Ridge, MO 63049|
|Website||Debt Collection Agency - St Louis Missouri Illinois Texas MCA Collections|
Strategies on Successfully Disputing Your Credit Report
It can be difficult to know just the right way to dispute a credit report on your own. However, there are simple ways to get it done.
- Get a Current Copy of Your Report
- Write a Dispute Letter, Either Online or By Mail
- After Getting a Response, Escalate if Necessary to An Attorney
- Make Sure to Keep Records of the Dispute
- Make Sure to Monitor for More Mistakes
With this step-by-step process, you can be sure to remove collections from your credit report. However, DoNotPay has an approach that can help you to complete everything mentioned before more quickly and easily than you could do on your own.
Sue for an Unresolved Credit Report Dispute
If you have shown your dispute case and yet your credit management company has refused to respond, the Fair Consumer Reporting Act states that you do have the right to sue. This can help you to push your dispute through and get on track to clear your credit score. There are many other reasons you may need to sue a credit management company as well.
- Calling at Unreasonable Hours
- Sharing Your Private Information
- Harassing You
- Threatening You with Jail Time
- Ignoring Credit Disputes
- Trying To Collect Incorrect Debts
If your MCA Management Company tries to do any of the above, it does stand as grounds for a lawsuit. Thankfully, DoNotPay can help you to sue anyone in small claims court if the need arises.
How to Handle the MCA Management Company on Your Own
If you ever find yourself in a situation where the MCA Management Company is calling you, there are different ways you can make the calls stop on your own. Depending on your specific situation, your choice in how to handle things may change.
- Pay Off Your Debts
- Write A Dispute Letter
- Take the Agency to Small Claims Court
No matter what you end up deciding to do, there can be different difficulties in making any progress. You may find that you don't know how to write a dispute letter, debt validation letter, or even how to pay your debts if you decide to do so. Especially if you want to remove inquiries from your report, you are sure to face difficulties when you try to go at it on your own.
Handle the MCA Management Company With the Help of DoNotPay
If you have tried and failed to navigate these difficult processes on your own, there is no need to give up just yet. DoNotPay can quickly and easily help you to handle the collection agency from the comfort of your own home. With just the click of a button, you can be well on your way to stopping the collection calls for good and getting back to having a clean credit score.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Use DoNotPay Services for So Much More
DoNotPay can help you do so much more than just helping you to handle your concerns. They specialize in helping people with a wide range of needs that fit almost any lifestyle. With DoNotPay on your side, you will be able to more confidently do the following and much more.
- Write Financial Aid Appeal Letters
- Get Help to Handle Your Bills
- Cancel Your Services and Subscriptions
If you find yourself in need of simple and easy help with your everyday legal needs, contact DoNotPay.