How to Get a Free Hotel Upgrade with Marriott Hotel Partners Rewards
As we all get the itch to travel again, we begin searching for the best deals to make our trips more affordable and for secrets to getting free upgrades at hotels. Take advantage of one of the most overlooked hotel specials, .
With Marriott's reward program, you can get more than free hotel rooms and other hotel upgrades with your stay. You can also earn points with credit cards, car rentals, flights, cruises, dining, and more to make your business or pleasure trips more enjoyable.
Even if you've not signed up for the Marriott Bonvoy benefits, you can still get free hotel upgrades with your stay if you know how to ask. Many do not know where to begin to access these upgrades, often reserved for exclusive hotel guests or the proper way to ask for free hotel rooms. DoNotPay is here to help get you free hotel nights and luxury upgrades for your next Marriott or partner hotel stay.
How You Can Take Advantage of Marriott Rewards at Participating Hotels
Getting hotel upgrades with Marriott rewards at sold-out participating hotels and partner hotels and resorts begins with contacting the general manager. Whether you want a room with a view, a different floor, or dining credits, the general managers of Marriott hotels are the ones who can make it happen. The process of getting your free upgrades, even at sold hotels or popular Las Vegas hotels, starts with finding the contact info for the general manager.
Finding the contact info for the hotel's general manager is often tricky because many of the hotel websites only provide email addresses for customer support or the Marriott hotel's front desk. If the contact information is not readily available on the hotel's website, you must do some online digging on your own.
Follow the below steps to contact the managers at Marriott hotel partners.
- Determine who the general manager is by looking at online sources, such as LinkedIn or TripAdvisor.
- Call the front desk of the hotel to request the email address for the general manager. Or you can try using variations of their name to search the hotel email directory.
- Write your email with your upgrade request and if it's for a special occasion. Including if you are a rewards member and what status level you are in your email is a plus to increase the likelihood of the approval of your upgrade request.
- Wait for a response from the general manager with details of upgrades they can provide you during your stay.
Let DoNotPay Make Your Next Hotel Stay Extra Special with Less Effort
Asking for hotel upgrades can be time-consuming if you plan to do it yourself. You have the option to skip the stress and let get the hotel upgrades and rewards you deserve.
See the difference:
|Doing it Yourself||You need to find the contact details of the general manager on your own, write a hotel upgrade letter, and wait for the response. There is no guarantee that you will get your request.|
|Using DoNotPay||You get quick results with the click of a button. DoNotPay will send a request on your behalf and ensure it gets to the right person on time. You can conveniently upgrade your stay at other hotels and resorts that cater to your budget, comfort levels, and lifestyle.|
DoNotPay Simplifies the Process of Contacting Hotel General Managers
The timely process and uncertainty of contacting the hotel general managers using your leads mean that many Marriott and hotel partners' rewards and free upgrades go unclaimed each year. Don't miss out on your unclaimed rewards. DoNotPay makes the process of contacting the hotel general managers on your behalf and successfully securing your upgrade requests and special rewards simple.
If you want to get an upgrade at Marriott hotels and their partners but don 't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Enter the name of the hotel you're staying at, including the location.
- Tell us the dates of your stay, who you're staying with, whether it's your first time, and whether you're a loyalty rewards member at the hotel.
- Tell us if it's a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.) and any specific upgrades you want to request.
- Tell us your current room and confirmation number.
From a nicer room, complimentary champagne, or credit for a nice meal out, we can help make your next hotel stay extra special without paying a higher price. We automatically contact the hotel general managers for you by finding their contact info, drafting an email upgrade request on your behalf, and getting free hotel upgrades through Marriott hotel partners' rewards and more.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You
Besides helping you get room upgrades and exclusive vacation experiences through , DoNotPay is there to cover all your travel issues and save you money on your next hotel visit.
DoNotPay can also ensure you get your hotel rewards from the following hotels, resorts, credit cards, and more:
DoNotPay also solves other travel issues and beyond to make your life less stressful.
- Find your lost items with a click of a button.
- Get all the details on applying for a tourist visa
- File a complaint against any company