How to Remove LVNV Funding LLC From Your Credit Report
LVNV Funding LL is a debt collection agency based in California. The agency mainly purchases charge-off accounts — debt from loan lenders who have given up trying to collect them. Therefore, LVNV Funding LLC may appear on your credit card report if you have any unpaid debts from loan creditors. Fortunately, there is a way to remove LVNV Funding LLC from your credit card report, which will definitely improve your credit card score.
However, disputing your credit report is not as straightforward as most people think. You may be required to meet some specific conditions and contact your credit company, most of which take time to respond. Nevertheless, you don't have to worry because DoNotPay can be of assistance. It offers a more effortless and better way of removing debt collection agencies such as LVNV Funding LLC from your credit card report. DoNotPay can also assist you with:
- Writing a debt validation letter
- Remove collections from credit reports
- Remove late payments from credit reports
- Remove inquiries from credit reports
- Fix your credit score
Follow through the article to understand more.
What Is LVNV Funding LLC?
LVNV Funding LLC buys debts all over the country from banks, credit card companies, utilities, or cell phone companies. They purchase these debts at a discount and try their best to get paid. Even though the debt collection agency owns the debt, they currently work with Resurgent Capital Services to collect the payments. So, any person reaching out for an unsettled debt will most probably be from Resurgent Capital Services. Here are the contact addresses of LVNV Funding LLC:
|Website||LVNV Funding website|
|Address||200 Meeting Street, Ste #206
Charleston, Carolina 29401-3187
How to Dispute LVNV Funding LLC From Your Credit Report
If your debt is incorrect, you have up to 30 days to dispute your credit card report, failure to which it will be assumed that it is valid. This can be done by:
- Write a dispute letter to your credit bureaus.
- They will have 30 days to investigate your claims and establish whether they are true.
- If they discover that your claims are valid and the debt is not yours or has errors, LVNV Funding LLC will be unlisted from your credit card report.
- The debt collection agency can keep reflecting on your credit report for a period of about seven years if they find out that your claims are illegitimate.
How to Sue LVNV Funding LLC for an Unresolved Credit Report Dispute
If you still believe that your debt is incorrect and LVNV Funding LLC has not yet been removed from your credit report, as documented by the Consumer Protection Law, you have a right to seek legal action. You can do so by filing a lawsuit against LVNV Funding LLC. DoNotPay offers a better hassle-free approach to suing debt collection agencies like LVNV Funding LLC. With just a few clicks of a button, you can be sure we will assist you to present your case well with our Small Claims Court product.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Clean Up LVNV Funding From Your Credit Report
Are you constantly worrying about LVNV Funding LLC showing up on your credit report and your credit card score being affected? DoNotPay offers the best solution to clean up your credit report in a super-easy way.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more.
Why Use DoNotPay to Dispute LVNV Funding LLC
- It's fast—You don't have to spend hours trying to dispute LVNV Funding yourself.
- It's easy—You don't have to go through the process of removing LVNV Funding LLC, while you can do so with just a few clicks of a button with DoNotPay.
- It's successful—You can rest assured we will dispute the debt collection agency.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can also be used to do many other tasks. They include:
- Helping you with free trials
- Helping you negotiate hotel bills
- Helping you with parking tickets
- Helping you find claimed/missing money
- Helping you get credit card services
Why wait? Sign up with DoNotPay now and let us assist you in disputing from your credit report.