How to Get a Rebate for Interceptor Plus Dog Medication
As a responsible pet parent, you work hard to take care of your pup and protect them against heartworms and other common dog diseases. You have probably spent a lot of money trying to keep them safe by purchasing dewormers and medications just like Interceptor Plus. However, if your Interceptor Plus costs too much money and you believe you're entitled to an Interceptor Plus rebate, you're not alone.
As is common with dog medication, Interceptor Plus comes at a heavy price. However, it is fairly simple to get a so that you don't have to pay quite so much for such an important product.
What Is the Interceptor Plus Rebate?
The Interceptor Plus rebate applies to 6 month or 12 month packaged prescriptions of Interceptor Plus. The Interceptor Plus pill is an FDA-approved drug and can only be purchased with a veterinarian prescription. The small monthly pill is flavored with real chicken and can be used in dogs 6 weeks or older and 2 pounds or larger to prevent diseases such as:
- Adult hookworms
For a prescription of Interceptor Plus from your veterinarian, you may have to pay between $87.99 and $135.45, depending on the size of your dog, with a 12-month prescription. However, with a rebate, you can save quite a bit of money, depending on what rebate you use. There are three main types of rebates you can get.
|Type of Rebate||Eligibility|
|$15 Rebate||The first type of Interceptor Plus rebate you can get is a $15 rebate with every prescription. You are eligible for this rebate if you purchase a prescription for 6 months or 12 months.|
|$20 Rebate||The second type of Interceptor Plus rebate you can get is a $20 rebate. To get this rebate, you must purchase 6 tabs of Interceptor Plus and a 6-pack of K9 Advantix. However, this rebate is limited--it is only for Canadian residents and can only be used for products purchased between February 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.|
|$25 to $75 Rebate||The final Interceptor Plus rebate you can get is available at either $25 or $75. How much you get depends on the amount you purchase. To be eligible for the $25 rebate, simply purchase a 6-dose supply of Credelio (a flea and tick treatment for dogs) and a 6-month prescription of Interceptor Plus.
To be eligible for the $75 rebate, simply purchase a 12-dose supply of Credelio and a 12-month prescription of Interceptor Plus. Then, all you have to do is submit your proof of purchase online to get the rebate.
How to Get the Interceptor Plus Rebate
To get an Interceptor Plus rebate, follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Elanco Rebate website.
- Create an account with your first and last name, your email address, and a password.
- Search the website for the appropriate rebate.
- Upload your invoice and provide some information about you and your pet.
- Receive the rebate through email, by a mailed check, or in a charitable donation.
It's that easy! Just be sure to save your invoice when you purchase a prescription through your veterinarian to use the Interceptor Plus flavor tabs for your dog.
How to Claim an Interceptor Plus Rebate With DoNotPay
Claiming a rebate is usually a simple process. However, it can be difficult to manage all the rebates available to you. You may also be unsure whether or not a rebate is available for your product at the time you want to claim it. Terms for rebates are subject to change, and you don't want to submit all your information only to find you are no longer eligible for a rebate.
DoNotPay provides a solution to your problem that is fast, easy, and effective:
- Fast - DoNotPay will take your information and check on rebates for you so that you don't have to spend time researching.
- Easy - Just upload some basic information about your product and your purchase and we'll take care of the rest.
- Effective - Within 30 days, you should receive your rebate without having to worry about a thing! DoNotPay will guarantee your eligibility and begin the rebate process for you.
Here's how the process works if you want to claim an Interceptor Plus flavor tab rebate with DoNotPay.
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
It's that easy! DoNotPay files your claim on your behalf and you'll receive your rebate in no time.
What Other Rebates Can DoNotPay Help You With?
If you are satisfied with the results of using DoNotPay to claim your Interceptor plus rebate, keep in mind that there are many other rebates that DoNotPay can help you to claim. Some of the rebates we can help you claim include:
- Home Depot rebate
- Michelin tires rebate
- Good Year tire rebate
- Verizon rebate
- Menards rebate
- Macy's rebate
- New Car rebates
- Mass Save rebates
Other Ways You Can Use DoNotPay to Save Time and Money
Are you looking for more options for saving time and money while claiming discounts and refunds you didn't know you were eligible for? DoNotPay can help! DoNotPay offers a variety of money-saving services to help you:
- Reduce your property taxes
- Use free trials without getting charged
- Find and claim missing money
- Discover and apply for scholarships
- And more
If you'd like to see how DoNotPay can help you save time and money regularly, simply and get started today!